donut_plz's Backlog Tracking

donut_plz

Grats on getting LEGO Worlds done. That sounds like a huge grind. 

34 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Haha you're not wrong there. Im the same. 1f606.png

That's basically what happens whenever I play Minecraft. I just want to light off a bunch of TNT and not build anything. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

S3ce211.png   ☑️  A Way Out (PS4) - 100% complete  :platinum:

I wasn't sure what to expect from this game as I purposefully went in blind, staying away from reviews/videos about it so as to not spoil the experience. I had high hopes though as everything I did hear about it was positive. Got to play through it with @Toogie53 over the last few nights and it sure didn't disappoint. Hazelight Studios made a great game. The story was really good and manages to keep you engaged the whole way through (even with a fair bit of interactive environment to satisfy your squirrel tendencies). They also did a great job on the variation of gameplay. Pretty much nailed the execution of this game. Many other developers could learn something from these guys. As far as trophies go there were some pretty fun ones and all are missable. Technically you could finish the entire game without popping a trophy at all. None of them are tied to the story. I believe we were probably over halfway through before we popped the first one.

The game does have a fantastic chapter select too for post game and any missed trophy could be cleaned up within 5 minutes. I can see a re-play again sometime in the near future. This time maybe swapping characters and making different choices to complete the various objectives in a different way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

S4687a4.png   ☑️  Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4)  :platinum:

Sunk many hours into the Wildlands and probably half of them was playing co-op with @Toogie53. I had forgotten how much fun playing co-op could be as I hadn't done so in years. If Id have to guess the last time was Left 4 Dead back on my x360. We played all the story missions together and the rest of the collectibles and yes there were a ton of them (Thx Ubisoft) were mostly collected solo. We did have a few glitches show up were missions weren't being added to map when they should but nothing too serious. Though Im not sure I got credited for all the resources found as I was left with a 15+ hour grind just to finish my maxing out end game. Plenty of hilarious deaths too. Grenades tossed at each other, running each other over with trucks and helicopters. Funniest was he fast travelled while he was flying the chopper with me on the side passenger. That chopper dropped like a stone and I died in a fiery explosion. There was good teamwork too as after failing many times trying to use lures and flash bangs we figured out the easiest way to pop the " A Better Mousetrap " trophy was just to just grab 7 guys and load them in cars and drop a mine between them. This game is definitely worth a play and will come back to it and play the DLC for sure. Just let me know when you pick it up Toogs. ;)