Geralt the Professional Woodland Beast (contract) question

colia100

Can anyone confirm if you need to kill the Scoia'tael in the Woodland beast contract to be able to unlock the trophy?

I read that you had to kill them in order to unlock it.

I've been completing them as I go along and hope I don't need a 2nd playthrough just because I let them live... Can someone confirm that you can still get this trophy whilst taking the pacifist option?

7 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

As long as it's counted as complete it should count towards the trophy.

Great thanks! Mine does indeed say completed but as I didn't kill them or rat them out to the soldier, I thought it might technically not count.

And since i read it bugged out for quite some people and seemingly this could have been the issue, I wanted to check with someone who had gotten it without killing the contract(s) if the choice was given.

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully i can 100% this in one run...

Happy holidays ?

• Like 1

On 29/12/2017 at 3:36 AM, colia100 said:

Can anyone confirm if you need to kill the Scoia'tael in the Woodland beast contract to be able to unlock the trophy?

I read that you had to kill them in order to unlock it.

I've been completing them as I go along and hope I don't need a 2nd playthrough just because I let them live... Can someone confirm that you can still get this trophy whilst taking the pacifist option?

No need to, I simply let them live, reported to the guard about them, lost the money but got the pass. Unlocked the trophy.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 0:49 AM, maniek515 said:

It doesn't matter if you kill them or not in terms of all contracts trophy. However there is a contract on Skellige which allows you to either kill or disenchant the monster. This one also has its own trophy and it won't unlock if you choose the latter way. 

Thanks, yeah i figured since it's in the 'completed' list I should be fine, although i didn't rat them out so I was worried as the guard told me to piss off for my reward :blink: but i'll confirm either way if it worked or not...