The 3 online trophies

Bound By Blood and Followers Perk can be obtained fairly early on. For Followers Perk you just need to earn enough money to buy war chests and hopefully get a gang Perk to give to one of your orcs. But Such Great Heights is going to take much longer. Talion should be at his max level so you can level up your orcs just as high, have one upgrade for each of your attacking and defending forces and have all 5 slots unlocked to assign an orc to each one. So it’s not one to get early on. Tho I’ve been playing it for about 4 days and it’s not a hard game to get done fairly quickly. I like to get all online trophies out of the way as soon as I get a game and I’m not too worried about em.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nayr_The_Fallen said:

Bound By Blood and Followers Perk can be obtained fairly early on. For Followers Perk you just need to earn enough money to buy war chests and hopefully get a gang Perk to give to one of your orcs. But Such Great Heights is going to take much longer. Talion should be at his max level so you can level up your orcs just as high, have one upgrade for each of your attacking and defending forces and have all 5 slots unlocked to assign an orc to each one. So it’s not one to get early on. Tho I’ve been playing it for about 4 days and it’s not a hard game to get done fairly quickly. I like to get all online trophies out of the way as soon as I get a game and I’m not too worried about em.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:44 PM, JavaNext said:

I started this game recently and Bound by Blood can be achieved very early. Not sure about the other two.

Cheers to both of you, appreciate the responses and info. Sounds like a game I will get into pretty quickly then to run through getting all 3 done! Thanks!

On 1/1/2018 at 5:59 PM, The_Kopite said:

I was just wondering approximately how long it takes to actually ping those 3 trophies? (Bound by Blood, Such Great Heights and Follower Perks)

I'm one of those people who always wants to get the online trophies out of the way in a game first lol

Thanks

Such Great Heights is one of the last trophies you'll get. For me to get it I needed to have Level 58 to 60 Orcs slotted in to the Warchief and Overlord spots in every Fortress. It's rather easy to get as long as you level up before reaching the end of Act 4 That way you can recruit the high level Orcs you face during the 10th Stage of Act 4 and as they're around Level 58 to 60 you'll be able to use them.

• Like 1