Anyone know how long it takes for game to become unhidden?

DanielMcGiveron

Just now, chellesan said:

You did get a trophy now when it's unhidden and updated you're profile on this site?

Yep I clicked update profile still nothing.... weird. Even my friends on PSN can't see it in my list, its been over 24 hours since I took it off my hidden list.

Just now, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Did you unlock trophy recently for Dying Light? other games may not count.

Yep unlocked quite a few yesterday, but when I go to hidden games there's two separate listings for Dying Light, I bought the game when the enhanced edition wasn't released back in 2015 and unlocked 1 or 2 trophies on that version but now they have released the enhanced version with The Following DLC but the trophy lists are the same so... I don't know whats going on.

I just looked at your "PSN" profile and I see your dying light game It just says Trophies Unavailable, try earning a trophy for the Dying Light game and sync it.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I just looked at your "PSN" profile and I see your dying light game It just says Trophies Unavailable, try earning a trophy for the Dying Light game and sync it.

I will do that. Thankyou.

1 minute ago, dj_helyx said:

Add a new game to your list, earn a trophy, re-sync.

Will try that. Thanks.

@DharmaDan Yeah man that is really weird. Just looked at your "Recent Activities" and see you earn a couple trophies in the last few hours but it's not showing here. Maybe check your hidden game section again and make sure both Dying Light versions are unhidden, you know the Reg and enhanced ver. Dont know what else could be wrong.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

11 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@DharmaDan Yeah man that is really weird. Just looked at your "Recent Activities" and see you earn a couple trophies in the last few hours but it's not showing here. Maybe check your hidden game section again and make sure both Dying Light versions are unhidden, you know the Reg and enhanced ver. Dont know what else could be wrong.

LOL I think I finally fixed it, for some reason Dying Light was also under Hidden Games for PS3 & Vita so I un-ticked it on there.

https://imgur.com/a/Vjqxi

Edited by DharmaDan
wrong link