extremely slow shooting?

lesk8vaincra

3 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

Hi everyone!

I jus started this game and i'd like to know if it's normal that i can only shoot from the energy bubble like once every 2-3 seconds?

This games seems sooooooo boringly slow because of that oO.

Yep. Unfortunately that's the way of it, I'm not sure if you pick up random power ups at certain points but I've had short bursts of rapid fire and shields. 

I finished the 25 invasion levels earlier. Best advice is to change it to easy if you haven't already and just plod on with it lol

Not only that, your energy thing can literally get stuck in a corner. I've had that on several occassions where I needed to restart the game.
Oh, and half of the time when you get a shield (the red line that counters everything) your energy ball is under it so it'll make a nearly immediate death. 
I love the original game (breakout) but this was more of a slow energy nightmare. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Not only that, your energy thing can literally get stuck in a corner. I've had that on several occassions where I needed to restart the game.
Oh, and half of the time when you get a shield (the red line that counters everything) your energy ball is under it so it'll make a nearly immediate death. 
I love the original game (breakout) but this was more of a slow energy nightmare. 

Yes I've had it stuck in corners which is absolutely fuck annoying! 

14 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I shan't lie I'll be exploiting the stacks haha. At least it's not as rage inducing as alteric and save the ninja clan on the vita with those horrible frame rates. 

was it that bad? I really liked the game on my PS4 and was thinking about also buying the vita version