Hello from the UK!

BadWolf90

My parents got me sonic when I was about 3. All we had was a sega Gen. and the original gameboy! I owned all the sonic games (except Sonic Spinball, I later got it on the GBA). My favorite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Me and my brother got all the chaos emeralds as a kid and beat that game mult. times. We got to the part on sonic 2 where you ride the plane tails is driving, but that's as far as we got as kids. As a 4 and 7 yr old, i'd say that's pretty impressive.

As for FF, I'd say my top 3 FF games are X, IX, and XIII-2 respectively. XIII-2 gets so much hate and yes, the story was weak, but everything wrong w/ the battle system in XIII was fixed in XIII-2. The other FF games I played was III, IV, VIII, XII, and XIII. I own VII on PSN, I just haven't played it yet.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles was definitely my favourite sonic game in the megadrive era, loved the Lock on thing you could do with Sonic 3 and 2. Your top 3 FFs are identical to mine, Absolutely loved FFIX.

a fellow fan of dr who?

Oh yeah! Love it  :yay:

So does that mean I am less of a gamer because I enjoy all kinds of things including COD? :P

Haha not at all, just saying its rare to find somebody these days who plays anything else. For me anyway.

• Like 1