Hello from the UK!

BadWolf90

Hi Everyone. 

Been meaning to get into this forum thing again for quite a while but never really found a decent enough website, but after having a look around this seems like the ideal one! (Found it by going onto ps3trophies.org and got redirected here by clicking someones sig)Love

I own a ps3 and have done since near launch. (My good ol phat 60GB Backwards Compatable one unfortunately got the YLOD in 2011...and a few days later i bought a Slim)

I also own a vita and have done since last march i believe, i think its a great little console and i hope it continues to get some good titles.

Huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, always have been since i was about 3. In fact my favourite game of the generation so far is probably Sonic Generations. (Though Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes in close second) Final Fantasy is probably my second favourite game series.

Love anything thats not COD or FIFA. 

Recent games been playing are: Resident Evil 6, Dead Space 3, Bayonetta (platinum) Ni no Kuni (platinum) and currently playing tomb raider which i bought a few days ago.

Hope i didnt go on a bit. See you around the forums!

(Oh and feel free to add me on PSN if you wish)

Edited by BadWolf90
  • Like 4

Welcome to the site.  I have a really odd case of DeJaVu reading your intro, and I am not sure why?  Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around the forums.

Really how strange  :blink:

First intro I've written on a forum. I think.

and Thanks everyone  :lol:

Huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, always have been since i was about 3. In fact my favourite game of the generation so far is probably Sonic Generations. (Though Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes in close second) Final Fantasy is probably my second favourite game series.

My parents got me sonic when I was about 3. All we had was a sega Gen. and the original gameboy! I owned all the sonic games (except Sonic Spinball, I later got it on the GBA). My favorite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Me and my brother got all the chaos emeralds as a kid and beat that game mult. times. We got to the part on sonic 2 where you ride the plane tails is driving, but that's as far as we got as kids. As a 4 and 7 yr old, i'd say that's pretty impressive.

As for FF, I'd say my top 3 FF games are X, IX, and XIII-2 respectively. XIII-2 gets so much hate and yes, the story was weak, but everything wrong w/ the battle system in XIII was fixed in XIII-2. The other FF games I played was III, IV, VIII, XII, and XIII. I own VII on PSN, I just haven't played it yet.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07