Abbey's Platinum Gems and Backlog!

Abbey97

Would you recommend Skyrim on PS4? The Elder Scrolls game are a big blank spot on my gaming horizon :P But I always heard that they just port the same game over and over again without fixing any (sometimes devastating) bugs. And that is something that's hard to swallow for me, especially for such an old (or rather often rehashed) game.

If it's not as bad I would consider it again for some time in the future. Probably after finishing FF12... and Nioh... and Monster Hunter... and Ni No Kuni 2... and Trails of Cold Steel 2... so probably never ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jens said:

Would you recommend Skyrim on PS4? The Elder Scrolls game are a big blank spot on my gaming horizon :P But I always heard that they just port the same game over and over again without fixing any (sometimes devastating) bugs. And that is something that's hard to swallow for me, especially for such an old (or rather often rehashed) game.

If it's not as bad I would consider it again for some time in the future. Probably after finishing FF12... and Nioh... and Monster Hunter... and Ni No Kuni 2... and Trails of Cold Steel 2... so probably never 1f605.png

Hey Jens! Yeah, I'd definitely recommend Skyrim to anyone and everyone who asks me :P. It will definitely fill that big blank spot in your gaming horizon for a while as it has a ton of missions, side missions and loads of other extras that will definitely not leave you disappointed! I didn't experience any bugs while playing though, but I suppose everyone's game will be different. My PS4 did break about half way into my first playthrough of the game back in October last year, but that was just my PS4 and nothing to do with the game. 

Looking at those games, that will probably be never?

As if some gruel entity wanted to tease me... it just dropped in a sale down to 20... :P I think it's time to say goodbye to an organized backlog :wave: It was probably very nitpicky stuff I've heard then, so after your recommendation I'll probably get it while it's offered.

Well it's not as bad, I slightly exaggerated :P 3 of them are pretty far and Monster Hunter was bundled with my PS4 Pro, so it was just a lucky accident. But I would recommend all 4 of them (we'll see about Ni No Kuni 2) if one of them should ever be on your radar. Well... for Trails I guess the first one would make more sense I think :D 

• Like 1

On 21/03/2018 at 0:16 PM, Jens said:

As if some gruel entity wanted to tease me... it just dropped in a sale down to 20... :P I think it's time to say goodbye to an organized backlog :wave: It was probably very nitpicky stuff I've heard then, so after your recommendation I'll probably get it while it's offered.

Well it's not as bad, I slightly exaggerated :P 3 of them are pretty far and Monster Hunter was bundled with my PS4 Pro, so it was just a lucky accident. But I would recommend all 4 of them (we'll see about Ni No Kuni 2) if one of them should ever be on your radar. Well... for Trails I guess the first one would make more sense I think :D 

The same thing happened to me the other day as well :P! It happened to me with a Season Pass that I wanted as I was chatting about it one day and then the day after it was on sale! It's safe to say I jumped on it :D! I'm glad to hear that your going to get it and I hope you enjoy playing it!

Ah right ?. Thank you for the recommendations with the games! I'am looking to get Monster Hunter World at some point as everybody I talk to about games raves about it and also it does look pretty fun to play.

Edited by RizzleAbbey12