Anyone else getting some pretty bad performance?

Azardea

The game stutters, and the framerate seems to be around 20 or so. It's still playable, but it's quite annoying.

From what I can find, this doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else. I've tried to disable Boost Mode, but that didn't help. All my other games play just fine. Doubt it makes a difference, but I'm in EU if that matters.

I really like the game, but this is just... ugh.

1 hour ago, Azardea said:

The game stutters, and the framerate seems to be around 20 or so. It's still playable, but it's quite annoying.

From what I can find, this doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else. I've tried to disable Boost Mode, but that didn't help. All my other games play just fine. Doubt it makes a difference, but I'm in EU if that matters.

I really like the game, but this is just... ugh.

I find that in some games if that happens it can be something as small as the auto-save feature kicking in and impacting performance as a result. Not sure if this game has an auto-save feature that you could possibly disable for troubleshooting purposes though.

Nope, I don't use my PS4 that much really. I did reinstall the game and rebuild my database. which helped. The framerate is still iffy, but perfectly playable. Maybe that's just how it is for everyone? Anyway, I'm loving the game so far, even if I think it could run a heck of a lot better, since it doesn't look particularly amazing or anything... not to sound too negative.