Ps Vita problem screen! frozen..

ridwaano

:S just got ps vita 5 day´s ago.. and i have this problem today that when i playing a game and press on standby button, it will go black and everything will froze,,

i know to reset it you have to hold down the turn of button 20-30 sec, and sure it restart the system, but i still have the problem when i go into a game and press the standby button it goes on froze mode.. and have to do that agian!;, :| 

so i wondering if any1 out there have the same problem?, not just once,,, but like for 2 day straight? :shakefist: ,,

what should i do ?? send the machine back?? and ask for a new 1 ?? or will it go away by it self?... :blink:

just got Ragnarok.. odyssey,, and can´t even play more then 20 min before it do the same thing over agian!! instanty it is!! :ps:

I may have missed this from your post but, can you close the Live Area screen for the game to unfreeze it? That will obviously kill the game and you'll lose any progress from the most recent save :(

Fortunately I have only had 1 game freeze in me like that.

:S just got ps vita 5 day´s ago.. and i have this problem today that when i playing a game and press on standby button, it will go black and everything will froze,,

i know to reset it you have to hold down the turn of button 20-30 sec, and sure it restart the system, but i still have the problem when i go into a game and press the standby button it goes on froze mode.. and have to do that agian!;, :|

so i wondering if any1 out there have the same problem?, not just once,,, but like for 2 day straight? :shakefist: ,,

what should i do ?? send the machine back?? and ask for a new 1 ?? or will it go away by it self?... :blink:

just got Ragnarok.. odyssey,, and can´t even play more then 20 min before it do the same thing over agian!! instanty it is!! :ps:

Hard to understand but if you're saying the screen goes black after you leave it alone for a while and come back all you have to do is press the PS button and it should start up again without losing anything, if I have read your problem wrong I'm sorry but it is hard to make out what you're trying to say exactly. So just try the PS/home button and see if that works but it does sound right from what I am reading at least I hope so.

Yup!! Had this problem!!what I did was I pressed the on/off button instead of the ps button for something like 30 secs and then u will enter the safe mode!there u can restart ur system

Hard to understand but if you're saying the screen goes black after you leave it alone for a while and come back all you have to do is press the PS button and it should start up again without losing anything, if I have read your problem wrong I'm sorry but it is hard to make out what you're trying to say exactly. So just try the PS/home button and see if that works but it does sound right from what I am reading at least I hope so.

well my problem is that it time to time freze, not help press the home button,,, have to hold

down the turn of button. for more then 30 sec...

Yup!! Had this problem!!what I did was I pressed the on/off button instead of the ps button for something like 30 secs and then u will enter the safe mode!there u can restart ur system

even when i restart the ps vita.. the problem will occour agian..

well my problem is that it time to time freze, not help press the home button,,, have to hold

down the turn of button. for more then 30 sec...

even when i restart the ps vita.. the problem will occour agian..

so since u have an otption of returning thn system so u better do!i had this problem after a month of my purchase,i solved it by entering the safemode!! i still have this problem,every week it happens to me atleast once,so i do the same process

Edited by xaif_1999

• 2 weeks later...