Keeping both Miranda and Jack`s loyalties.

UndeadBerserker7

I feel bad asking this since I used to be able to do this no problem in the past but considering it`s been a few years since I've played I'm having problems remembering how to do this, as you can see from the picture (sorry it's not that great of a pic)X1hdPdZ.jpg, I am pretty close (or somewhat) to being completely paragon so I thought I'd finally finish Jacks and continue.

When I completed it and Miranda and Jack are fighting the paragon action is sadly still blocked so I have to choose Miranda or Jack (if I had to choose I personally would pick Miranda) although I want to make sure everyone survives so I want to keep everyone's loyalty. 

Sorry to ask but can anyone help jog my memory on this, I think originally I needed to have blue (for paragon) glowing in the background of my character to do it but again it's been along time.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks. 

I could be wrong but i think you need 95% Paragon, it's been awhile. Worst case scenario, I'm pretty sure everyone can survive without everyone's loyalty.

"Each character has a defensive rating. Grunt, Zaeed, and Garrus are all 3. Thane, Legion, Samara/Morinth, Jacob, and Miranda have a defensive rating of 1. Mordin, Kasumi, Tali, and Jack have a rating of zero. If you add a 1 to each rating if they're loyal, add up all of the ratings, and then divide by the total number of characters holding the line (in short, take an average), if the average rating is above 2.0, then all will survive. If it's below, then anyone that isn't loyal or weak defensively will die."

Copied this from the trophy guide. The characters you take with you into the final fight don't count towards the average so take weaker ones to keep the average high. As long as you look up who to get to do things during the mission and don't send anyone that isn't loyal, you'll be fine. There's multiple option for every job.

So as long as you do those things and upgrade your ship right, you can do it while missing a loyalty or two. Just back up your save before hand just in case lol.

• Like 2

As above it is possible to save everyone on the suicide mission even if you side with Miranda or Jack.

I did both loyalty missions, sided with Miranda during the argument (as I couldn't stand Jack) so lost Jack's loyalty and everyone still survived at the end and that was without using a guide. 

• Like 1

To keep Jack and Miranda's loyalty 

Spoiler

and also Tali and Legion's loyalty

you need a very high paragon or renegade score. I only went for the second character's mission when the gauge was nearly maxed out. If you're planning to play Mass Effect 3, I do recommend to get everyone's loyalty, as those carry over to ME3 and some characters will die if they're not loyal.

• Like 2

Thanks for the help guys, I'll probably do a few more side missions where I can get para before doing Jacks mission again.

EDIT: I remember when I used to play it before I usually lost Jack's Loyalty anyways I only got the paragon option I think twice before (I replyed the crap out of th Mass Effect series) I already got everything upgraded to almost max too (I'm pretty sure).

Again thanks for the help guys. 

Edited by UndeadBerserker7