Trophies Bugged?

4 hours ago, NamoPh said:

I just noticed that the people in the "Why is this an ultra rare" thread talking about bugged counters were all talking about v1.08.

Current patch of the PS+ Extra version is v1.07. It looks like they rolled back to a previous version to add it to the Extra library.

Edit: Can you confirm whether you own the game or are using the Extra version?

Yep i have the physical copy of the game.

Guys i need advice from people who managed to make the trophies pop the way it should.

I will start a new run soon, what's the best move to unlock everything without issue ? Should I go with v1.00 of the game ? Will everything work fine with v1.08 ?

Thanks in advance !

And happy new year everyone

• 7 months later...
On 03/01/2023 at 5:33 AM, Bearded_Jay said:

Guys i need advice from people who managed to make the trophies pop the way it should.

I will start a new run soon, what's the best move to unlock everything without issue ? Should I go with v1.00 of the game ? Will everything work fine with v1.08 ?

Thanks in advance !

And happy new year everyone

I know this is a late reply, however, after reading this thread and specifically what @NamoPh has said, I checked my game and it is also at version 1.07.

This is a brand new instal, complete edition, disk (I started playing a week ago) so it does appear like the devs have reverted back to an earlier version of the game.

• Like 1