Think we better start another petition guys.

Trophies for the new Wolfenstein 2 DLC set to release 30th Jan. Follows the same pattern as the first, 3 story based ones, all readables, all gold, beat it on IADI, beat it on ML, then the medals in the challenge arenas.  Can't wait :D Feel like this is gonna be the easiest expansion of the 3, purely because from the Episode 0 little demo, Agent Death is so easily exploitable and easy to play. We shall see.

8db0da9940.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cobby said:

Letting people know about trophies on a trophy website :o:o:o

The title's just sarcasm.. Take a chill pill, kick back and watch the internet nerds have a meltdown.

Read the title of the thread, came in here expecting something serious. Got me.

Looking forward to the second DLC though. The first one was fun for how long it was even if it didn't change stuff up much.

27 minutes ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

Read the title of the thread, came in here expecting something serious. Got me.

Looking forward to the second DLC though. The first one was fun for how long it was even if it didn't change stuff up much.

I've read somewhere DLC 2 and 3 are meant to be better for environments, a few different areas etc. Especially 3, but how true that is, I dunno.

Just now, Cobby said:

I've read somewhere DLC 2 and 3 are meant to be better for environments, a few different areas etc. Especially 3, but how true that is, I dunno.

As long as the core gameplay stays I'm good for it. The gunplay is so tight.

Either way nothing can frustrate me more than the base game did. (I hope.) I really enjoyed the first DLC.

1 minute ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

As long as the core gameplay stays I'm good for it. The gunplay is so tight.

Either way nothing can frustrate me more than the base game did. (I hope.) I really enjoyed the first DLC.

Ohh you managed ML, nice one :P I'm getting there, but I'm burnt on the first half of the game now I'm kinda bored of it :(

Just now, Cobby said:

Ohh you managed ML, nice one :P I'm getting there, but I'm burnt on the first half of the game now I'm kinda bored of it :(

I completely understand. I was around 40 attempts in and I decided to take a break for a few days and play a different game (Resident Evil 7). I came back to it and my mindset was a little better, and ended up finishing it on one of my worst possible runs. It's definitely mentally draining but the victory is so so sweet.

Keep it up, you'll definitely get it!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cobby said:

Trophies for the new Wolfenstein 2 DLC set to release 30th Jan. Follows the same pattern as the first, 3 story based ones, all readables, all gold, beat it on IADI, beat it on ML, then the medals in the challenge arenas.  Can't wait :D Feel like this is gonna be the easiest expansion of the 3, purely because from the Episode 0 little demo, Agent Death is so easily exploitable and easy to play. We shall see.

8db0da9940.jpg

EZ :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cobby said:

watch the internet nerds have a meltdown.

I think people have moved past this now TBH. It's obvious that Machine Games isn't going to do anything, so agree or not, Mein Leben is what it is. Those who choose to go for it will go for it, those who dislike it for whatever reason will continue to avoid the game, and the rest of us will just play the DLC for fun and not worry so much about whether we have 100% or not.