Assassin Creed Origin - Hidden one - What Time Is It? trophy Issue

ro0ofe

I climbed to the very top of the obelisk and I did a leap of faith just before the shadow of the obelisk reached the line in the center. Just make sure that you see the shadow to know what time it is and use the option to wait for x hours (hold touchpad) if it's not the right time.

You have to make sure that the shadow of the obelisk is between the 10:00 - 12:00 lines. The middle line is 12:00 (noon). The first line to the left is 11:00, the second line to the left is 10:00. As long as the shadow of the obelisk is between the 10:00 and 12:00 marks, you should get the trophy when you do a leap of faith from the top. Worked for me last night with no issues.

done this numerous times and still havent got the trophy also the Surgical Strikes, New Recruits and Greater Good Trophies even tho i have finished all the Quest and DLC and quest log shows every quest related to those trophies as being complete 

• Like 1

I didn't get "What Time Is It?" today either.  Shadow in the right place.  I'm early in the story (maybe too soon?) and didn't have to do the time-advance thing -- the shadow was about 9:45 when I got to the top of the obelisk.  Did the leap a few times between 10 and 11, a few more between 11 and 12.  No trophy.  Will try again later after a restart and doing time-advancing just in case.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is how I got it if it helps anyone, you can't see it in the screenshot but the top half of the shadow had just passed the 10am marker, you shouldn't even have to wait for Bayak to hit the ground. Good luck to anyone still trying. 

Ak4trvT.jpg

• Like 1