some levels are impossible due to worthless box physics.

Quink666

So to get both robots out alive you sometimes gotta push a box onto a switch. 

99% of the time you try to even touch a box it flies out of the maps forcing you to restart. 

Been on the same level for about 4 hours. need to push a total of 2 boxes. 

Any have any tips on how to make them work properly? or is this just a really bad game with even worse design?

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So to get both robots out alive you sometimes gotta push a box onto a switch. 

99% of the time you try to even touch a box it flies out of the maps forcing you to restart. 

Been on the same level for about 4 hours. need to push a total of 2 boxes. 

Any have any tips on how to make them work properly? or is this just a really bad game with even worse design?

Yeah this was a pain in the arse. I had to restart one of those levels quite a few times to get the block thing in the correct position. Keep trying you will get there eventually. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There is one level that is quite infuriating due to the physics. You have to push a box into some spikes, and that is after several minutes of other stuff. That box may be pushed too far, and then you can never reach it and the level is impossible to finish. That is of course after struggling with the physics at least once other time in that same level, so I think I replayed that level the most, just because the physics sucks, but it's not an impossible game.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 14/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, MMDE said:

There is one level that is quite infuriating due to the physics. You have to push a box into some spikes, and that is after several minutes of other stuff. That box may be pushed too far, and then you can never reach it and the level is impossible to finish. That is of course after struggling with the physics at least once other time in that same level, so I think I replayed that level the most, just because the physics sucks, but it's not an impossible game.

That is the 22 level xD

• Like 1