Question Regarding 100% trophy completion.

It's better to have 10 players for the competitive trophies as randoms may screw your session. With 4 ps3 and 4 second controllers you might need two more players or one real person with 2 controllers to avoid randoms joining. You can do it with just 6 players but randoms may bother you. If you self boost, have 2 accounts with 2 controllers each on 2 parties (or 1 account with 2 controller and one with only one controller in each party), then matchmake until the game pairs both parties.

For co-op missions you need two real people as you are likely to fail on crushing difficulty (and possibly on hard too) with 3 ps3 because you won't be able to pay attention to all controllers/TVs and the AI is unforgiving on Crushing. 

Edited by Deceptrox

25 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I think 6 players are needed at least. 10 players at most

Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

It's better to have 10 players for the competitive trophies as randoms may screw your session. With 4 ps3 and 4 second controllers you might need two more players or one real person with 2 controllers to avoid randoms joining. You can do it with just 6 players but randoms may bother you. If you self boost, have 2 accounts with 2 controllers each on 2 parties (or 1 account with 2 controller and one with only one controller in each party), then matchmake until the game pairs both parties.

For co-op missions you need two real people as you are likely to fail on crushing difficulty (and possibly on hard too) with 3 ps3 because you won't be able to pay attention to all controllers/TVs and the AI is unforgiving on Crushing. 

Thanks for the info. 

11 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

There's no splitscreen in online mode of Uncharted 2. Only in Uncharted 3. @Deceptrox But yeah full lobby is better and other players highly recommended for coop stuff @CristianX-97

I remember when I boosted the game that some of the boosters used their second controllers, but it could've been Uncharted 3, I'm not sure to be honest. It doesn't hurt trying though.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask anyways. I currently own 4 PS3's and sometime in the future, not anytime soon, would like to get 100% on this game as well as Drakes Deception. I'm asking if there's someone else who has 4 PS3's and would like to get 100% sometime in the future. I dont want to go through the hell of a process to try and constantly arrange with players and take turns constantly, and probably not get anywhere a month later. 

I have two PS3s and tried to do some similar boosting with a few friends a couple of years ago who also have multiple PS3s. The idle timeout in U2 is very short (don't remember exactly how long because it's been a few years, but like two minutes tops). So you've got to be very attentive to the other controllers. I even borrowed a PS3 from a friend at one point to have three consoles. By the time we finished getting all of the Protectorate medals, the others were not inclined to continue boosting the rest of the DLC trophies and I never got back to it.

Two isn't four though :)