Does the cross play MP glitch still work?

It didn't work for me but I may have done it wrong. I just self boosted until I got the kills, I had around 300 anyway as I didn't want the trophies to pop all at once. Doesnt take long. i made sure bother systems killed each other one at a time so I was getting quite a few each match and minimizing loading. Does weird things to your stats though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 5:39 AM, niliuscofc said:

You could always play against yourself, vita versus ps3 with the same account.

You have to have a Hong Kong account.

I don't know if you can buy this on a Hong Kong account and then have your other account download it to your Vita, since it's only limited to one account unless you CFW it.

The game is listed on the American store but you can't add it to cart.

10 minutes ago, giggedy said:

I played against myself using a UK account, the same account on my PS3 and PS Vita at the same time.

I think you can download the Vita version onto your Playstation 3, then hook it up and be able to play it on the Vita.

I'll have to test this out pretty soon.

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I think you can download the Vita version onto your Playstation 3, then hook it up and be able to play it on the Vita.

I'll have to test this out pretty soon.

It's cross play so is the same version for both consoles, I got it on PS Plus. I don't know what you mean by 'hook it up'. I played wirelessly. As i said in my post in February, it does weird things to your stats. If I remember correctly I meant that, it would count the kills from the PS3 but not the PS Vita after the first match. Then after the second match would add the kills from the PS Vita in both the first match and second match but not the PS3's second match kills (the first matches kills were counted however). Then after the third match it would add the PS3's kills from the second and third matches but not the PS Vita's kills from the third match (but would count all PS Vita kills from previous matches). Was weird but I'm sure all kills from both systems counted just not quite in real time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, giggedy said:

It's cross play so is the same version for both consoles, I got it on PS Plus. I don't know what you mean by 'hook it up'. I played wirelessly. As i said in my post in February, it does weird things to your stats. If I remember correctly I meant that, it would count the kills from the PS3 but not the PS Vita after the first match. Then after the second match would add the kills from the PS Vita in both the first match and second match but not the PS3's second match kills (the first matches kills were counted however). Then after the third match it would add the PS3's kills from the second and third matches but not the PS Vita's kills from the third match (but would count all PS Vita kills from previous matches). Was weird but I'm sure all kills from both systems counted just not quite in real time.

Well when I look at the game on my main account (NA) there's no option to add it to cart on the store. But when I go over to the Hong Kong store I can purchase the game for $80 Hong Kong dollars.

By 'hook it up' I meant buying the game through a Hong Kong account on your Playstation 3 console, downloading it, then downloading the Vita version onto the Vita. That way I can actually play this game on the Vita even though I did not buy it through my main, because without mods your Vita is only for one account.

Edited by Spaz

Just now, Spaz said:

Well when I look at the game on my main account (NA) there's no option to add it to cart on the store. But when I go over to the Hong Kong store I can purchase the game for $80 Hong Kong dollars.

By 'hook it up' I meant buying the game through a Hong Kong account on your Playstation 3 console, downloading it, then downloading the Vita version onto the Vita. That way I can actually play this game on the Vita even though I did not buy it through my main.

It was delisted in North America a few years ago. As i said I played it using a UK account and therefore from UK store. You can of course download it onto PS3 with a HK account but I don't know if you can then download it on to PS VIta as it would have been bought using a different account. I am not sure on this though.

I have checked, and it has also since been delisted on the UK store. We now only have Duke Nukem Forever and the 20th anniversary edition of Duke Nukem 3D which I believe is the same as the North American store.

3 minutes ago, giggedy said:

It was delisted in North America a few years ago. As i said I played it using a UK account and therefore from UK store. You can of course download it onto PS3 with a HK account but I don't know if you can then download it on to PS VIta as it would have been bought using a different account. I am not sure on this though.

I have checked, and it has also since been delisted on the UK store. We now only have Duke Nukem Forever and the 20th anniversary edition of Duke Nukem 3D which I believe is the same as the North American store.

Shame. Well I'll probably be skipping this then. Plenty of other games out there to play.