Contender Trophy

Did a test run of this game, completed a couple areas and decided to do Time Attack Mode. 

When I try to look at my own score I see nothing. However I can see the rankings for the Global Leaderboard, both for Sonic and Super Sonic. 

Anyone else had this problem?

• 10 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 10:02 PM, Spaz said:

Did a test run of this game, completed a couple areas and decided to do Time Attack Mode. 

When I try to look at my own score I see nothing. However I can see the rankings for the Global Leaderboard, both for Sonic and Super Sonic. 

Anyone else had this problem?

Did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue. I can also see friend score/times, and I can even see my own on some stages but not all of them.

Edit: Got the trophy. I still don't appear on most of the leaderboards, especially the score ones, but the trophy popped anyway once I had uploaded my final time attack.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, madbuk said:

Did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue. I can also see friend score/times, and I can even see my own on some stages but not all of them.

Edit: Got the trophy. I still don't appear on most of the leaderboards, especially the score ones, but the trophy popped anyway once I had uploaded my final time attack.

I played a few levels in a while back on my alt account and I didn't get anything from the leaderboards. I was afraid the trophy wouldn't pop if my name wasn't listed.

Thanks for confirming.

• 1 year later...

Just popped this trophy and i can honestly say this was horrible. Having to redo the Special Stages and the E.G.G. Station was brutal. 

The trophy popped after I synced both Score Attack and Time Attack onto the LB. My name wasn’t shown on those two, but trophy popped. After a few minutes or so, my name does show up on the stages I’ve beaten. But, it shouldn’t matter so long as you sync all scores and times individually.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 4 months later...

How 

On 30/10/2020 at 10:37 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just popped this trophy and i can honestly say this was horrible. Having to redo the Special Stages and the E.G.G. Station was brutal. 

The trophy popped after I synced both Score Attack and Time Attack onto the LB. My name wasn’t shown on those two, but trophy popped. After a few minutes or so, my name does show up on the stages I’ve beaten. But, it shouldn’t matter so long as you sync all scores and times individually.

How do you upload your scores? I can see the leaderboards but there is no option "to upload" the score/time. And the guide says that E.G.G Station is not neccesary, anyway I will do it in Time Attack for Untouchable trophy.

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

How 

How do you upload your scores? I can see the leaderboards but there is no option "to upload" the score/time. And the guide says that E.G.G Station is not neccesary, anyway I will do it in Time Attack for Untouchable trophy.

From what I recall, I just replayed through the entire game in the mode, then it popped when I finished all stages. From what I noticed, you needed to do both

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

From what I recall, I just replayed through the entire game in the mode, then it popped when I finished all stages. From what I noticed, you needed to do both

Yes I have all the stages clared in both score and time attack. I thought I had to upload them manually but not, it auto-uploads, just by entering in the leaderboards. An easy Very Rare trophy actually 

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yes I have all the stages clared in both score and time attack. I thought I had to upload them manually but not, it auto-uploads, just by entering in the leaderboards. An easy Very Rare trophy actually 

Yeah that threw me off, too. Had a similar issue in Harry Potter.

34 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I didn't see listings for me when I went for this trophy but it popped once I did all the stages. Definitely recommend getting this out of the way once you've beaten Eggman at the end.

Yes I already earn it. Actually I already earn the 100%, was an easy game, Dr eggman was easier than sonic 2, but the difficulty is on getting Untouchable trophy.

The trophy guide estimate it 20 hours, but is 10 at most. Also, for all wondering you need to clear the last stage in Time Attack also for Contender trophy. 

I highly recommend this game if anyone read this, was agreat sonic, I did not tested it becuase of the reviews and so, but as a sonic fan I HAVE to play this and I started it and I really enjoyed it too much. Not the best Sonic, but reaaaallly enjoyable

Edited by Pottercito_

Yes I remember this awful trophy too. You need to have all the stages completed first, I never managed to get all the Chaos Emeralds in this one as I had the easier Chaos emeralds on the first 2 or so worlds, which meant having to play the harder stages to get a big ring and then only having one go at the harder special stages, which is kinda dumb.

Had I have known I would have left the first 2 or 3 stages open and got the first 4 or 5 chaos emeralds on some of the later stages.

Could never be bothered to grind for 1000 kills..

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yes I remember this awful trophy too. You need to have all the stages completed first, I never managed to get all the Chaos Emeralds in this one as I had the easier Chaos emeralds on the first 2 or so worlds, which meant having to play the harder stages to get a big ring and then only having one go at the harder special stages, which is kinda dumb.

Had I have known I would have left the first 2 or 3 stages open and got the first 4 or 5 chaos emeralds on some of the later stages.

Could never be bothered to grind for 1000 kills..

Yes actually it is very easy, because you can be hit and still acquire 50 rings at the end of the stage. 

The 1,000 kills is really easy, I completed the game twice, and then I grind like for 10 minutes some kills in the firsy 3 worlds and then trophy.

Edited by Pottercito_