Anyone know when these trophies drop?

SUGARTOUCH

Two things:

1) Hi-Rez titles have historically retroactively awarded trophies. It's why you saw accounts with 20+ trophies in Paladins and SMITE on Day 1. Feel free to start grinding and you'll likely get some once they go live which will happen on...

2) Tuesday, February 20th with the next patch. 

https://www.handofthegods.com/hand-of-the-gods-release-patch-notes/

Edited by Dog_of_Thunder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

and can someone tell me why I can't find it on my store other than the founder pack?

Because the game is not officially out yet until Tuesday. Right now it's still in Beta and the only way to play is if you purchase the founder's pack (which gets you 15 packs).

However, if you purchase the Founder's pack, then on Tuesday with the official release you will also get the following pantheon bundles: Egyptian, Chinese, Greek, Mayan and Neutral. 

• Like 1

Did they give the founders pack away to ps plus members at some point? I am downloading right now and never bought anything for this game.

When I tried to play it gave me a daily log in bonus and when I opened tutorial 1 it got stuck on "waiting for opponent"

On 2/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, Dog_of_Thunder said:

Trophies dropped late last night! I unexpectedly popped some while working on daily quests! 

My version of the game doesn't seem to have trophies? Also it is super buggy and trying to load in to tutorial missions is like a 50/50 whether or not it will load or soft lock the game. I guess I should just wait for Tuesday and re download or something.

On 2/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, SUGARTOUCH said:

My version of the game doesn't seem to have trophies? Also it is super buggy and trying to load in to tutorial missions is like a 50/50 whether or not it will load or soft lock the game. I guess I should just wait for Tuesday and re download or something.

Trophies have been popping for me fine. All offline modes are currently glitched and don't work. Stick to online modes and you'll be fine. Patch should go live with the final release tomorrow.

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Same here, no trophies. Do I need to re-download?

Just deleted game and re-download it, but alas no trophies. 

*edit* 

Just fulfilled requirement for a trophy and it popped and got added to trophy list

Edited by Royze

18 minutes ago, Royze said:

Just deleted game and re-download it, but alas no trophies. 

*edit* 

Just fulfilled requirement for a trophy and it popped and got added to trophy list

Interesting. I'll try starting the game with an alt to see what happens. Never heard of a trophy list that only appears once you earn a trophy before...