Im trying to 100 percent

delfierro006

I was lucky enough that I ran into someone in the second area my first time playing who knew what they were doing...I mean, I knew a little what to do, but was still kinda figuring it out.  We got through the entire game together and I even lucked out that he (or she) knew the route past the dragons, and where quite a few of the other things were.  The whole pass through to the ending we were holding a "conversation" of sorts : )

I really wish I would've tried the game sooner than I had...that meditation trophy though.  I think few people know that Select makes your character sit, and for 10 seconds gives you a trophy.  I spammed it with each person I partnered with and eventually got someone who knew what I meant, lol....chirps are good sometimes but awful to get someone to stay on their butt...we just stayed their longer than 10 so whoever it was could get it if they hadn't yet.  Coincidentally I finished all but the ending (passing the threshold) with that person (I lost track of them), who sent me a friend request five minutes after xD

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's a myth that it's hard to partner up with someone on your list. I found a team mate online, added each other on Skype, and just basically restarted the game until we confirmed that we were playing with each other. it took less time than expected, and whilst i loved playing through with random players in my previous playthroughs (although the majority were lone wolf style players and provided no help or teamwork of any kind), this massively helped with making sure we did the whole journey together, and that we also got the full team up experience. Anytime i played after that, i would always make sure to try and stick around with others, as it was much better when you teamed up through the good and bad times :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...