Im trying to 100 percent

delfierro006

You know, playing with a particular person is almost impossible. There are no lobbies or anything, and even if you found the person you wanted to play with it's almost impossible to know who you're playing with. The game is very easy to 100%, you can do it with randoms. They do a good job most of the time.

I remember I was lucky enough to encounter a player who helped me with all the trophies they could possibly help me with. At first I didn't realize it but it soon became obvious from all the trophies I was unlocking and why the player randomly walked into a location, which turned out to be a place where I could earn a trophy. He/she even drew a love heart at the final stage in the sand before we walked into the bright light together. Good times. But yeah, it's not hard at all.

• Like 1

To create a wonderful experience with a completely random person and trying to convey to them where you both should go and what you two should do.  I love this game so much.

Precisely. I don't judge people.  Wonderful game and wonderful experience.

Good luck getting 100% OP ^_^

• Like 1

It is such a wonderful game. I deleted it to make room on my hard-drive but I need to re-install it now that I have a new PS3 with a bigger HD. None of the trophies were particularly difficult to get and there really wouldn't even be a need to boost, even if it was possible. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I remember I was lucky enough to encounter a player who helped me with all the trophies they could possibly help me with. At first I didn't realize it but it soon became obvious from all the trophies I was unlocking and why the player randomly walked into a location, which turned out to be a place where I could earn a trophy. He/she even drew a love heart at the final stage in the sand before we walked into the bright light together. Good times. But yeah, it's not hard at all.

Had a guy like this yesterday. We each knew where certain things were, he the 'Ancestor' and 'Mirage' trophies, I the Glowing Symbols. It was like harmony, they way we communicated with nothing but chirps and whistles. Oh, and we were able to fly completely over most of the desert and 'under water' sections by chirping and refilling each others scarf. lol /SorryForTheNecro

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I want 100% really badly but I know the multiplayer system makes it practically impossible to coordinate with others. :(
I'm still playing this game though! Hoping to find another player soon..... Usually if I find anyone they just stand there or leave without me.
Add me if you want : Neko2795

Yep, beautiful experience this game was. I'm almost hesitant to play it again too soon, so I can get back to it almost fresh again haha. The only potentially difficult one will be the one how you have to 'meet 10 or more unique travellers'; although I guess you can just turn the online on and then off again haha.

But good luck with your 100% mate :D

ALSO. I played through this game with another new player, and it was one of the most deep and poignant moments I've had in a game. The deaths and near-deaths we experienced and shared together were beautiful. I still remember walking towards the light near the end side-by-side, and getting closer together as we realised our journey was reaching its end... THAT'S what makes these games special

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...