Final Fantasy V coming to iOS

Kirbz

The 20 year old classic FINAL FANTASY that reintroduced the job system to a generation, returns on mobile!
801ccff457e5e1f241eaaa484e6ef537.jpg?v=2

Join Bartz, Boco, Princess Lenna, Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris in the definitive version of FINAL FANTASY V! The classic battle to save the crystals has returned with refined and remodeled graphics, a touch-intuitive interface and reworked controls.

mzl.sdpgydpc.320x480-75.jpg

Kazuko Shibuya, one of the original series character designers has returned to add their skilled hand to the new art and recreated these classic characters for a modern mobile experience.

mzl.ixupamrc.320x480-75.jpg

This version includes the GBA added dungeon “The Sealed Temple” and Tetsuya Nomura designed optional boss: Enuo.

The game features 26 unique classes to level and customize on your main characters, including the additional characters added to later versions of the game!

mzl.sbjsynlx.320x480-75.jpg

Check out the official trailer and pick up this amazing classic remade for iOS!

Additionally, the villains of FINAL FANTASY V have been added to Guardian Cross in celebration of the game’s release, check out Guardian Cross on the App Store as well!

http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyv/go/article/view/blog/261945/final_fantasy_v_arrives_on_ios

In my opinion, they completely slaughtered it. Just like they did with FF Dimensions.

Edited by Kirbz

How is it even possible the game looks worse than the SNES game? I mean that game is 20 years old :S

I think they should have either left it 16bit and just added touch controls or just adjusted the graphics to be less pixelated like they did with FFI and II (Which are awful on android. lots of problems)

Edited by Kirbz

How much will this cost? Even if it looks bad, if the price is right I'm sure it'd be a fun little game to kill some time on. I don't own a smartphone though, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Parker

I'm guessing 7$ since that's how much FF I and II cost...

FFIII has fancy graphics and costs 15$ though

FFDimensions looks just as bad as this and costs 20$.... so you never know....

Im sure i read its gonna cost like $20?

It looks like its been remade on RPGmaker XP...

Id rather a polished up version like FFIV got on PSP...but polished up more for Vita. Then id buy it no matter how much it cost.

Not buying this turd...and im a big FF Fan...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Graphics isnt everything..., the game is epic!!! and looks a lot better than itself 20yrs ago or maybe just because the resolution is alright for little tiny screens. It's a lot better than the "HD" remakes that come out on Ps3 or Xbox that simply seem like its played under a magnifying glass. 

Yeah but it is 15$ where as you can get it on PSN for 10 and it doesn't look like shit.