Update 1.15 Adds Tutorials and DLC Trophy

the_game_nerd

Latest update (1.15) has added tutorials for shot selection, serving and challenges.  Also 1 DLC trophy for completing all tutorials. 

Game is actually getting better and better with each update, in time for its planned world wide release mid year it should be well polished.

Yeah it should be, it definitely was an after thought.  To be honest the game was released unfinished and it has slowly been getting pieced together with a steady stream of updates since release.  Tutorial maybe should have been one of the first updates..... ?

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, SUPER_STEFAN_83 said:

They also patched that You don't get 72 aces and 144 total winners (including 72 fore & 72 backhand) in a 6-0 6-0 6-0 match anymore. Now much more to grind for me......

So stats don't count in matches you win 6-0 6-0 6-0.....?  Is that what you are saying?

3 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

So stats don't count in matches you win 6-0 6-0 6-0.....?  Is that what you are saying?

Nope, before the update I got 144 total Winners in a Game (Against a Second Controller). Which was Double I should get. Now I just got 72 per game. Same with the Aces. Before the Update 72 per Match. Now 36