drone drop

BEANO_BRFC

How the hell do ya get 1500 in this mini game, you just dont get given enough time. Even if i just go for X2 boxes im still at best 300 short of the mark. The markers are spread to far apart, so you spend most of your little 1:30 just travelling to each one.

EDIT: Ok its the usual make a post then get the trophy 10 minutes later. What the game doesnt tell you is that the bigger/heavier the object then the more points you get when it hits the target. Found this out by accident. So anyone struggling with it like i was just create a bigger object.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC

2 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

That's a fun fact that I did not know. Thank you. Most I was able to get to was 800 and I was like what.. but it makes sense now with the heavier objects.

Yeah, weird for this mini game the tutorial doesnt mention this. I used a house as my object.

5 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Yeah, weird for this mini game the tutorial doesnt mention this. I used a house as my object.

Also out of curiosity, there's no way to play that specific mini-game right off the bat I assume? Like I just have to continue to play wordy verses till I get that level?

27 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Also out of curiosity, there's no way to play that specific mini-game right off the bat I assume? Like I just have to continue to play wordy verses till I get that level?

There is a freeplay option where you can pick any wordy or speedy mini game. The only annoyance for this trophy is that its a wordy mini game so you dont just jump straight in. I recommend doing it in 2 player and leaving the second pad idle so the com player doesnt steal any of the score pads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

There is a freeplay option where you can pick any wordy or speedy mini game. The only annoyance for this trophy is that its a wordy mini game so you dont just jump straight in. I recommend doing it in 2 player and leaving the second pad idle so the com player doesnt steal any of the score pads.

Oh cool, I actually did not know that at all. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 3/16/2018 at 5:41 AM, BEANO_BRFC said:

What the game doesnt tell you is that the bigger/heavier the object then the more points you get when it hits the target. Found this out by accident. 

But... the game does tell you this on the screen where you type the word. 

Deliver more tonnage to win,

Heavier objects score more points.