Has anyone acquired Chocho's Strategy?

IXander9

I am just curious if anyone has managed to get this trophy yet.  I tried on a few playthroughs with her, but was unsuccessful.

I got all of her tattoos, and used every command.  I'm hoping that it won't come to erasing the save file. 

I suppose if i leave it for last that won't really matter much.

Any tips on how to go about getting this trophy would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/04/2018 at 3:02 AM, MimiRox91 said:

I emailed them about it, they emailed me back to ask the steps i have taken to make sure it was glitched. Hopefully they get back to me soon!

Thanks for letting them know. It's weird how they seem to not know about it, I'm surprised there hasn't been more feedback about this glitched trophy.

On 4/22/2018 at 8:19 AM, Myu said:

Thanks for letting them know. It's weird how they seem to not know about it, I'm surprised there hasn't been more feedback about this glitched trophy.

Some people on psn have the platinum now. i wonder how that happened ?

Soooo.... I've just beaten the game for the 8th time with Tama, earning the "Karin Enthusiast" trophy and "You Must Really Like Tattoos" was supposed to pop at the same time since I've beaten the game with each girl 8 times. And guess what? The trophy didn't pop. Now I have two glitched trophies on this game. I'm getting real fed up here.

Edit : I did one more playthrough for each girl and the gold trophy popped at the end of Kayako's playthrough. Still don't know why but at least I got it.

Edited by Myu

• 2 months later...

The few profiles I'm seen with the plat, which is around 7.4% on PSN, are obviously hackers.  People with the plat have appeared a few times on PSN Profiles only to have to go back to zero when the cheaters get swept off.  I'm spend way too much time trying different ways to get Chocho's strategy to pop and I'm fairly confident it isn't possible.  Personally, I think it is tied to the fact that her final ability does not seem to actually do anything.  Additionally, only her first special ability counts for "Whatever Happens, Happens!".  So, the game doesn't appear to be reading her abilities uses correctly.  

If someone does have a legit workaround bless them and I hope they share it with the rest of us.  But, for now one mystery achieve has appeared and disappeared a few times before.   

• 3 months later...