"Sting in the Tale" Trophy bugged?

3 hours ago, bwoodhouse729 said:

No, there are definitely just 5 locations, 1 in each afterlife location and 1 in the overworld (where the main path intersects the desert).

Hmmm maybe thats the reason why it not work. 2 of the afterlive worlds have 2 Selket Places and the other 2 have one.

Dont know that there is one in the overworld too. Here was my screenshot for the Customer Support.

Edited by AnimeChannelDE
Added a pic

It's definitely bugged. I've done all the locations. 1 in the normal world and 5 in the afterlife (of which apparently one doesn't count). But no trophy popped and no outfit unlocked... I also revisited every location to see if I missed something, but I didn't.

13 hours ago, DJRedDevil said:

It's definitely bugged. I've done all the locations. 1 in the normal world and 5 in the afterlife (of which apparently one doesn't count). But no trophy popped and no outfit unlocked... I also revisited every location to see if I missed something, but I didn't.

There are actually 6 sites in the afterlife with level 58 scorpions as 2 afterlifes contain 2 sites each. Maybe you are still missing one necessary site.

10 hours ago, Canon772 said:

There are actually 6 sites in the afterlife with level 58 scorpions as 2 afterlifes contain 2 sites each. Maybe you are still missing one necessary site.

Yes, apparently that was it, missed that one. This trophy is very unclear, when you google it every site describes it differently. But I got it now, thank you!

• 2 years later...

PSA - This trophy is still glitched. I complèted all 5 Serqet locations, the fifth being h e Spring of Serqt location. I killed the captain, looted the treasure to complete the base and no trophy.

But there's good news for an easy fix! If you clear the last base and no trophy pops, simply do a Fast Travel to Alexandria. Once in the loading screen, the trophy popped for me. Hope this helps somebody in the future! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, PerryToxteth said:

PSA - This trophy is still glitched. I complèted all 5 Serqet locations, the fifth being h e Spring of Serqt location. I killed the captain, looted the treasure to complete the base and no trophy.

But there's good news for an easy fix! If you clear the last base and no trophy pops, simply do a Fast Travel to Alexandria. Once in the loading screen, the trophy popped for me. Hope this helps somebody in the future! 

Happends to me the same way, the trophy didn't pop up but making a fast travel to Alexandria fix it

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 18-5-2020 at 0:54 AM, PerryToxteth said:

You are a life saver thank you for this

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, PerryToxteth said:

I can confirm this still works. I got the glitch and the trophy didn't pop when clearing the last Serqet location. Fast Travel to Alexandria popped the trophy. Thank you for letting us all know.

• Like 1