Questions about Overwatch, Uncharted 4, and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Leaderboards

Lots of questions, lots of potential rep+

Uncharted 4

1. What are the best weapons and skills  to use for a new player in the multiplayer (not survival). As I level up, what do I change then?

2. What are the best weapons and skills  to use for a new player in the survival mode? People say the M14 Custom Sniper Rifle, but you don't start off what that weapon?

3. What is a good site or YouTuber that can answer the questions above ^ and deals with the multiplayer/survival aspect of Uncharted 4?

4. What is the best aim and camera sensitivity for this game and other third-person shooters.

5. Any DLC or micro-transactions needed if you want to get the 'Crushing' 'It' and don't have pro elite super duper awesome players carrying you?

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (PS4)

1. Can you duplicate items with a friend: He just drops the stuff and closes the application and when he comes back, he still has the items before he dropped it?

2. What is a good site to see builds? Is Icy Veins site good? Diablo Fans?

Overwatch

1. What is the best sensitivity and button layout for each of the heroes (yeah sorry loaded question since there are so many heroes)

2. What is a good YouTuber or site that gives tips about Overwatch gameplay? Not looking for really popular channels. You know the kind...the ones that make a 20 minute video because Seagull burped at one moment in his life or because Blizzard said the word "No". You know what I mean...

3. Is the community and the boosting groups still toxic? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (You don't have to answer this lol)

Thanks PSNP <3

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

As for the Diablo stuff...

1. Pretty sure you can duplicate still. They made it not work in seasons but I don't think they ever patched it out of the other modes.

2. Diablo fans is great. That's what I use. Just make sure you're looking at builds for the current season. They change a lot between seasons to keep things fresh lol.

• Like 1

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

As for the Diablo stuff...

1. Pretty sure you can duplicate still. They made it not work in seasons but I don't think they ever patched it out of the other modes.

2. Diablo fans is great. That's what I use. Just make sure you're looking at builds for the current season. They change a lot between seasons to keep things fresh lol.

Yeah I am not playing seasons for trophies, so that's good to know.

OK I'll stick with DiabloFans, looking for leveling and efficient bounty farming builds in particular.

Just now, Super Sand Virginia said:

Yeah I am not playing seasons for trophies, so that's good to know.

OK I'll stick with DiabloFans, looking for leveling and efficient bounty farming builds in particular.

Well that's not hard. Once you beat the game you can get a gem that converts high level gear level 1, make some level 1 gear and pass it to new characters. You can level a character to max in 30-45 minutes, takes a bit to setup but the final outcome is great lol. As for bounties, the Barb and the Monk have crazy speed builds that are great for running lower tiers and wrecking bounties quick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

For an Overwatch youtuber, Sir Swag currently has (not 20 minutes) 5 minute guides on how to play Zarya, Symmetra, Reinhardt, Mercy, Winston, Hanzo, Ana, Roadhog, and Moira. 

Nah, I didn't mean short videos, but I'll check him out ty.

Edited by Super Sand Virginia