Season Pass question?

6 minutes ago, Zach said:

Unrelated, but still relevant to the season pass.... Do you guys think DLC trophies will be added? First DLC didn't have any. Glad I didn't buy the pass lol.

The first game didn't have trophies tied into the DLCs, so I'm hoping the 2nd game follows suit.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/04/2018 at 4:00 AM, ZachBoardyHD said:

-Answered-

Would have been better if you hadn't butchered the entire OP, in case of others with the same question dropping in. No need to delete an entire post if your question has been answered.

On 02/04/2018 at 4:50 AM, Zach said:

Unrelated, but still relevant to the season pass.... Do you guys think DLC trophies will be added? First DLC didn't have any. Glad I didn't buy the pass lol.

On 02/04/2018 at 4:56 AM, dj_helyx said:

The first game didn't have trophies tied into the DLCs, so I'm hoping the 2nd game follows suit.

Of course, Stick Of Truth's DLC was much smaller. Still, no trophies for the DLC.

On 26/06/2018 at 11:32 PM, mk79797 said:

Has there been any update on the final piece of DLC yet that we know of? I haven't seen anything. 

Bring The Crunch was released last week, just in case you hadn't seen it yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Ezio Auditore said:

Would have been better if you hadn't butchered the entire OP, in case of others with the same question dropping in. No need to delete an entire post if your question has been answered.

Of course, Stick Of Truth's DLC was much smaller. Still, no trophies for the DLC.

Bring The Crunch was released last week, just in case you hadn't seen it yet.

My apologies, I didn't think of that at the time. The original question was if I bought the season pass and the not the actual main game, would I be able to play the main game too

1 minute ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

My apologies, I didn't think of that at the time. The original question was if I bought the season pass and the not the actual main game, would I be able to play the main game too

Yeah, I was willing to bet based on the replies :)

Season passes work like that for some (not all!) episodic games, but generally speaking the base game is never part of the season pass.

Side note: the eShop on the Switch has this handy thing where for any bundle type deal, it'll show a list of all otherwise available items on the eShop that are included in the bundle. It'll also show you what the price for everything bought separately would be. So with stuff like this, it's simply a matter of checking the eShop - the season pass item shows it contains all DLC but not the main game, the gold edition shows either game + season pass, or game + all DLC separately, I forget which way they show it.