Why hello there..

lucehhh

Thank you ^^

I picked up some more games today guys, any opinions? They are;

MAG, Anarchy Reigns, Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Haze, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, and Eyepet (mainly for my siblings) 

Thank you ^^

I picked up some more games today guys, any opinions? They are;

MAG, Anarchy Reigns, Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Haze, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, and Eyepet (mainly for my siblings) 

You're planning to go on a shooting frenzy I see xD .

I only played MAG as demo version and personally I didn't like it. I also used to have Resistance: Fall of Man, back when the ps3 got first released, quite enjoyed it. If the sequels are anywhere close to it's quality, then I'd consider the series to be quite a good buy. I'm also awaiting the arrival of Killzone 2. It should find it's way in my mail sometime next week, maybe I'll see you in the multiplayer there ;) .

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Haha yes, shooting spree it will be. Was looking for some RPG's too but I'm not really sure what to get :(

Going to wait until next month to buy those however, spent too much this month!

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes - i'm struggling to pull myself away from LittleBigPlanet atm! xD

I'm sure that folks around here could give you good suggestions regarding RPGs. Personally I don't like JRPGs all that much (mainly because of the combat system), Western RPGs I could give a few suggestions though.

Little Big Planet holding you hostage, is a good thing, it means you're really enjoying the game. Which is all tht matters :D .

Haha thats true - I love it! Not wanting to go to work tomorrow just so I can play it, and I've ordered number 2 :)

Any RPG's at all - I love all of them. So any suggestions I am happy to take :D

I am a sucker for buying games, all someone has to do is tell me about a game and if I think it sounds good I buy it xP

Hi I'm Luceh and I'm a spendaholic :3

Edited by lucehhh

lol, well there are worse addictions :P .

:hmm: any sort of rpg you say... medival fantasy settings there are the likes of Skyrim, Dragon Age or Dragon's Dogma. Kingdoms of Amalur (the latter one reminds me a lot of "Fable" for the xbox), Sci-fi shooter/rpg mix would be Mass Effect series, post-apocalyptic shooter RPG would have to be Fallout 3/Neve Vegas. Dead Island has some RPG elements for the zombie killers among the gamers. And then there's the endless offer on jrpgs, to which I shall remain silent.

• Like 1

lol, well there are worse addictions :P .

:hmm: any sort of rpg you say... medival fantasy settings there are the likes of Skyrim, Dragon Age or Dragon's Dogma. Kingdoms of Amalur (the latter one reminds me a lot of "Fable" for the xbox), Sci-fi shooter/rpg mix would be Mass Effect series, post-apocalyptic shooter RPG would have to be Fallout 3/Neve Vegas. Dead Island has some RPG elements for the zombie killers among the gamers. And then there's the endless offer on jrpgs, to which I shall remain silent.

See its difficult because I have most of those games, minus dragons dogma, on the xbox.. I think I might get Dragons Dogma though.. it looks pretty good.

See its difficult because I have most of those games, minus dragons dogma, on the xbox.. I think I might get Dragons Dogma though.. it looks pretty good.

One exclusive for the ps3 would be Demon's Souls - can't believe I forgot to mention this one, considering it's one of my favourite games - if you've played and enjoyed Dark Souls, you'll like this one too. It's very challenging at the beginning, but great fun, well at least for me it was

I'm also considering picking up Dragon's Dogma in the near future, played the demo from the ps store when it hadn't been released yet, and enjoyed it quite a bit.