Why hello there..

lucehhh

Hi guys! I'm new here, and to Playstation. I only got my Playstation today, and I only have a few games for now; LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet & Clank and Wonderbook.

I'm an Xbox gamer but decided to delve in to the world of the PS3 

More about me; I'm Lucy, i'm 19 years old, and I work five days a week so I don't get much gaming time :( but I manage to play enough. I love anime and all things Japanese, and gaming (obviously)

I'm always up for new friends! So if you fancy adding me that'd be great :D

Bye!

• Like 3

Welcome to the best gaming forum out there. It's always nice to see new members of both the website and the PlayStation family. Feel free to shoot me a friend request on PSN, James_Page if you'd like and maybe we can game together sometimes. I feel you on the full time job, and I have a kid too so my gaming time is severely limited too.

Parker

Welcome to the forum!

Good selection of games to go with that brand new PS3!

You'll find that there's a positive vibe here on the forum and hardly any negative comments, so post away!!!  :lol:

If you want you can add me (AnRoDr) as a friend for the ocasional online play, also trying to combine a busy job with 2 kids and gaming ...

Thanks guys - adding you now! :) And I feel for you - I don't have kids to worry about however I do have a younger sister haha, makes gaming a tad hard.

I will slowly build my collection up :P open to recommendations too!

Uhmm you should definitely consider getting Ni No kuni, the Neptunia series and Atelier Meruru and you should also consider visiting playasia which gives an awesome selection of games which you can't easily find in North America/ Europe.

• Like 1

Welcome :)

Depending on if its your sort of game i'd recommend getting the MGS HD collection (if you haven't already) & playing that before starting on MGS4.

Will help you enjoy the story a lot more :D

Uhmm you should definitely consider getting Ni No kuni, the Neptunia series and Atelier Meruru and you should also consider visiting playasia which gives an awesome selection of games which you can't easily find in North America/ Europe.

Ni No Kuni was amazing just beat it the other day highly recommend it especially if you are a fan of anime. 

Anyways welcome to PSNprofiles! I'm new here as well but from the short time that i have been here the community seems great, very friendly and helpful i'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Feel free to add me i'm usually gaming when work doesn't get in the way  :lol:

Thank you - everyone is so nice so far! :)

I have Ni No Kuni on order - waiting for it to be delivered :P and I definitely think I'll check out some more exclusives. 

I've played part of the MGS HD Collection but not much, borrowed it from someone so I think I may look in to getting it.

Also definitely going to look into more JRPG's 

Thank you for the warm welcomes guys :) 

Thankyou everyone, and I must say the people i've met so far are so much friendlier than the people of xbox live - xbox live is full of little kiddies who like to yell "your mum" at everything.. feels a lot more grown up around here :')