Guilds

DARKB1KE

i do everything solo and for the dungeons i use matchmaking, a guild is fun for chatting but the chatscreen in tera is always closed so its hard to follow the messages then. there are 6 servers for eu and usa, so like 12 together it will be hard to make a guild if everyone is separeted

Edited by chellesan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, chellesan said:

i do everything solo and for the dungeons i use matchmaking, a guild is fun for chatting but the chatscreen in tera is always closed so its hard to follow the messages then. there are 6 servers for eu and usa, so like 12 together it will be hard to make a guild if everyone is separeted

Yeah, the chat is very small.

9 minutes ago, xXEternal-RavenX said:

It’s a pretty straightforward platinum so imo there isn’t any need for a psnp guide but it might help others out so I guess you could make one if you want :)

also sorry in advance I’m dyslexic so I’m not good at typing >.<

I said GUILDS.  Not guides, lol. 

The one thing annoying me about this game is the region lock and server lock..... makes it impossible to play with friends.  This is absolutely bizarre decision making on behalf of Enmasse...... this is a global game, an mmo, meant to be played with friends across the world.