Current Version (Any Issues)

VoidVictory

I think there's quite a lot luck based.. those random event trophies are a good example of it..

The Lemur Neeson is just the more extreme one, luck-wise.

I actually already have the Lemur Neeson, but I'm missing the 2nd biggest pain (Cry Us A River), the other 8 trophies that I'm missing are 2 random events, Rot Win, Sana and Brun specific trophies, kill the same hero 5x, Kill the King with the Mirror Cape and Kill 3 Guards while having the Royal Pardon equipped.

Before I gave up, I was trying to get Sana Power trophy + Rot Win, but never got it, and only got the conditions to kill the king with the Mirror Cape once, but other AI screwed me of that.. same for the Rot Win, I don't know how many times the AI stole me that win :(. At that time I had tried the Cry Us A River too, but no success at all :(, don't think that I ever tried to do Brun power trophy, and I usually don't go for mass kills, that's why I didn't tried that, the other stuff, I just never got the luck of getting them to happen.

This is why I say that most trophies are luck based, because you always need to be lucky to get the right cards, just to try to get the trophy, without getting the right cards, there's nothing we can do.

I'm quite busy nowadays to schedule a boost, since I have limited access to PS4, and on the only time that I have access to PS4, I also happen to have other boosts on PS3 going on parallel.., still if you want to try to schedule something, I'm in. We can try to do the Lemur Neeson, and when the conditions aren't good for that, we can try other trophies too.

Also, from what I remember when I got the Lemur Neeson, we were 3 players manipulating everything, and was still a pain.. so it would be nice to get at least more 1 person to try to get the Lemur Neeson trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked, and ya, there was no patch after I stop playing.

I'm focusing on other games, so for now I will not go back and try my missing trophies, but as I said, if you want help with that trophy, we can try to schedule a date and try to get 1 or 2 more people in to make it easier.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

So, I started the game 4 days ago, and I am killing it solo. If I were you I would jump on the current version. It is the most stable. I am just one trophy away and I literally have a two minute task to get it to pop. Finishing sega series and then I will pop it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The game is functioning beautifully as of today, in case anyone was wondering! Honestly the best way to manipulate things to your advantage is to abuse quitting out and reloading. The game doesn't save until you end your turn. What this means is you can get different cards dealt to you. Or if you don't like the way combat went, just quit out and reload. Any situation where your turn turned shitty and this helps immensely. This method has made getting some of those trickier trophies a breeze thus far ?