Is this game a joke?

Quink666

At the end of the level the little girl decided to run all the way back to the begining again forcing me to backtrack and do it all over. 

This happened 3 times in 1 level...

Half of the time she doesnt walk when/where i tell her to.

Anyone have any tips on how to actually make her do what you want to?

Also tried followng a guide but most of the hiding places he uses in it are gone in my game. Biggest joke ever this game.

Edited by Quink666

Yeah i played plenty of amazing games. But this is so far the worst friendly AI i think ive encountered in any game. Half the time you are spamming :triangle: praying she will do what you want, but most time she doesn nothing even tough no enemies are in sight or she decides to run to start of level. Thankfully im done with the stealth playthrough now.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I really like this game, am done with the non lethal playthrough and had no big problems with Lily. I would recommend that you keep an eye on where she is and if she begins to run back towards the start of the level, just rewind time.

Also I really love the rewind time and stop time mechanics of the game. It’s gonna be fun too experiment with different methods to kill all enemies in my second playthrough. 

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't call this game "the biggest joke ever". I mean its no masterpiece but it's a half decent game with some fun mechanics.

It can get frustrating sometimes I'd suggest just clear the path for lily before completely blaming the AI all the time.and if Lily's AI does glitch too much just reload the game it usully fixes her AI .

• 8 months later...