Kittet's Trophy To-Dos

Kittet3

Congrats on getting that excellent score on your tests  ^_^

I see we have started cheating on the rules you set out for yourself a couple of posts ago. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. ;)  :P

I found your mini review of North to be pretty interesting as I'm eyeing that game from the current sale. At first, I was kinda put off by the art style I saw in the screenshots but that experience you described of a refugee trying to gain asylum on some weird alien land surely sounds worth checking out. My only gripe with it is that it sounds super short. Like, even with how slow I am completing my games, it looks like even I could get it completed in one sitting. Still, it looks like a great bargain for only $2. Wish I could get a 2-day free trial of PS Plus just to get an advantage on those discounts. xD

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm a bit worried that the cats might not be healthy as they all seem like strays and Halloween was sitting on a door step in the middle of the day just looking pissed off and not interacting with anyone. I tested it and I can hear them from the hallway of my apartment. I actually don't even know what's behind my apartment, I should go investigate. I think people must be feeding them because otherwise there's no reason for them to be so satisfied living here and I haven't seen cats anywhere else.

By the looks it, they might be stray cats that people from your building could be feeding out. Wherever they find food, they will stay there to keep receiving it. I hope they are all right, they are usually pretty capable of fending off by themselves in the wild. Not sure of how they would be able to survive on a big city.

In America, I think we paid anywhere between 1.50-0.75 depending on the size of the machine and if it was a wash or a dry, but it's been years since I used a laundromat (wait, it's been a decade :facepalm: Goodness I'm old. Okay, back in my day it was 1.50 at most for a wash.) I think there was a washer in use for 3,000 won, but I still don't want to pay double and have to lug my clothes back and forth. Wait, there's no laundromats where you live? How do you wash clothes?

Oh, that's the first sign we are getting older :o Especially, when we start saying "back in my day" ?

Doesn't sound like good business to me either.

Laundromats were a thing in my country like 30-40 years ago but people just stopped using them. I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a reason for their decline here as, well, I didn't exist back then. Most people here have their own washing machines at home. I'd say even most of the poorest families have one, so pretty much everyone washes their clothes at home. For people that don't have a washing machine, there is the classic "batea" (no translation sorry), which is like a small stone receptacle used to wash clothes by hand. My apartment has both a small "batea" (that is almost never used) and a fairly modern washing machine.

While there are no laundromats, there are a number of "tintorerias" (dry cleaners? ... according to Google that's the closest translation). Dry cleaners are mostly for specialty cleaning and cloth restoration. Since their services are considerably more expensive, they are used only for clothes for special events and such.

I've also never heard of anyone getting electrocuted by a dryer, but yet here we are :P Lajunta 

lol Oh, you're right, we should treat that iron with the utmost care then :P

Lajunta :awesome:

• Like 1

Stand Up Update:

Haven't been playing as much, but I started the grind for Space Overlords since t's a simple thing I can keep resetting throughout class. I also got another level-up in Shake Spears! and finished the second to last castle while on the subway, so I only have about 5 levels left before I hit the recommended level for beating the final boss. I'm close to leveling up on Helldivers, but I'm still several levels below 25. I almost got the trophy for completing a level 10 mission with no deaths, but at the extraction point my partner threw a slow-down stratagem I got stuck in and someone else through a Tesla tower next to me. I was at the border of the boundary, but I couldn't move away fast enough and I got one death :( Now that we are at war with the bugs, so I'm going have to wait for the battle to end before attempting again.

I did some upgrades to my opening points. I added tabs to my backlog checklist to make it more readable. The opening post takes a long time for my computer to load for me to edit, so I'm going to transition my backlog to a Google Sheet that I linked in the opening post. I know this isn't as easy to view then a list in the post, but I do think it's alot cleaner and I will be able to keep it up to date a lot more. I don't have a definite date to remove the backlog spoiler at the moment. I also cleaned up the data some.

• Like 1

Stand Up Update:

It's been a while since I updated. I kept telling myself "wait until you finish Shake Spears!" but now I realize that probably isn't happening anytime soon :P 

I finished the online portion of Stealth 2 since I was finally able to connect. Happily someone had an auto-win level they named "easy" so it only took a few seconds. (+ 0.25 tokens!)

In Helldivers, I finally reached level 25! My partner showed me how not to be awful at the boss fights, so I just kept refreshing the open missions list and jumped into any boss fight I found. I must have been pretty good since two players commended me :)  (Or it maybe I just wasn't awful :P ) All I have left is some AFKing and an easy trophy before the platinum- both of which I'm doing when I get back home so my Vita doesn't have to go through that stress. I want Helldivers to be my 100th, so I'm going have to think of 7 plats to do beforehand. (Probably something like: Energy Balance, Minecraft Season 2, forma.8, Claire, Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition, and two plats from the events)

For Shake Spears!, I found a way to grind points while just pressing a button occasionally in class. I got to level 39 and got to the final boss, but I couldn't beat him. I tried spending some of my diamonds on different upgrades, but they didn't work either so I redownloaded yesterday's save file and I'm back at level 38. I'm probably going to grind to level 40 next week and then try again. I spend 10 diamonds on upgrading my character which I can't get back. I picked the class with higher damage but now I think I should have spent those diamonds on a different class or on special upgrades. :dunno: I got the boss down to about 25% health as I was, so hopefully being level 40 will get him down the rest of the way. (I think I may have enough diamonds to get to 41 if it came down to it)

I found a nice video guide for forma.8, but goodness that game is frustrating. I think the loading after every death is what kills it for me. I'm about 25% done with the game, but I'm taking long breaks from it.

I also got another quarter moon token for finishing the online trophies for Switch Galaxy Ultra thanks to a kind PSNP-er (PSNP-anite? Why do we not have proper names for ourselves?). I didn't think I was going to get the 20,000 trophy, but they had the patients of a saint and let me try a dozen times until I got it.

Life Update: I had a strange encounter the other day where I was walking alone to class and a blind foreigner and Korean girl approached me and, when I didn't stop to greet them, they walked with me to my building while making small talk. The foreigner said she was trying to meet new people, although it didn't seem like she was in the university's program from the answers she gave me to my questions. They asked for my phone number before I left and now they (she?) wants to have coffee with me. I'm trying to decide if these people are trying to kidnap me, get me to buy something, or are really just trying to make friends. (Which is stopping random people walking to class really a way to make friends? Have I been doing this wrong the last 20 years of my life?) Such a conundrum and I feel so bad ignoring her :( 

Also, I think the cats have started a garage band. Their peak practicing periods seem to be whenever the sun comes out. I also figured out that my apartment turns off the a/c at night. I tried opening my window, but it has no screen. Now, I know the window is five feet from the ground and only like a foot tall, but I don't want to risk the possibly of accidentally falling out the window at night. (Or something falling in. Like a vampire. Or a mosquito. Or really anything inbetween those two things) I bought a small fan and this one didn't start smoking when I plugged it in, so my luck is improving :) 

Finally, the pizza owners remember my order- all the way down to no pickles on the side and they can tell by what time of day I come in if I want the pizza to-go or to eat in. I've never had such a satisfying restaurant relationship like this. I'm going to miss them when I have to go back home.

• Like 1

Oh, It's been a long time since your last update. I was wondering if something happened to you and thought maybe you were super busy with your classes. Glad to hear from you again. I can now see you have had your hands full playing a bunch of games and collecting some easy tokens along the way too :P 

Good luck with that boss on Shake Spears! I don't know what that game is about (sounds like... a weapon based fighting game with famous poets as characters? lol) but I find that grinding for XP and leveling up usually helps in stomping any position you may come across on any game you gain stats, attribute points and whatnot. Not sure if that would apply to that game though. Also, grinding levels can become somewhat of a chore depending on the game. I don't know why I am saying this as I'm pretty sure you already know all of this. :)

7 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I also got another quarter moon token for finishing the online trophies for Switch Galaxy Ultra thanks to a kind PSNP-er (PSNP-anite? Why do we not have proper names for ourselves?). I didn't think I was going to get the 20,000 trophy, but they had the patients of a saint and let me try a dozen times until I got it.

What about PSNP-terrestrial? Or maybe PSNP-dweller? O_O Wait, scratch that last one as it sounds kind of downgrading... Actually, PSNP-er sounds just about right xD

Life Update: I had a strange encounter the other day where I was walking alone to class and a blind foreigner and Korean girl approached me and, when I didn't stop to greet them, they walked with me to my building while making small talk. The foreigner said she was trying to meet new people, although it didn't seem like she was in the university's program from the answers she gave me to my questions. They asked for my phone number before I left and now they (she?) wants to have coffee with me. I'm trying to decide if these people are trying to kidnap me, get me to buy something, or are really just trying to make friends. (Which is stopping random people walking to class really a way to make friends? Have I been doing this wrong the last 20 years of my life?) Such a conundrum and I feel so bad ignoring her :(

Hmmm. That's kind of suspicious. I am not completely sure on what to say as an advice. I live in one of the most dangerous and violent countries in the world and I was taught since my early childhood that I should never trust anyone on the street and that is something that I still hold true until today for a number of reasons. I don't like depositing my trust in people I don't know anything about, especially if they are from where I live, as that could cost me my life.

Now, South Korea is on the total other side of the spectrum as far as crime and personal security goes compared to where I live. If you feel bad and think these persons mean no harm to you, then you could go and meet with them but take a number of precautions in mind, for example, maybe you could have a friend or two to accompany you to this meeting. You could also make sure that you're going to meet at a public and safe spot in the city. Finally, let your loved ones (partner, close family, friends) know what your plans are for that day. That would be the advice I could give to you. :)

My instinct, however, tells me don't go...but that's due to the way how I have grown up in this environtment. :(

Also, I think the cats have started a garage band. Their peak practicing periods seem to be whenever the sun comes out. I also figured out that my apartment turns off the a/c at night. I tried opening my window, but it has no screen. Now, I know the window is five feet from the ground and only like a foot tall, but I don't want to risk the possibly of accidentally falling out the window at night. (Or something falling in. Like a vampire. Or a mosquito. Or really anything inbetween those two things) I bought a small fan and this one didn't start smoking when I plugged it in, so my luck is improving :)

I love your life updates. You always find a way to make them very funny and interesting to read with all those personal touches you put on them. I'm sure a vampire-mosquito would be something truly scaring to behold lmao xD

Spoiler

vampire-mosquito-illustration-one-talkin

Finally, the pizza owners remember my order- all the way down to no pickles on the side and they can tell by what time of day I come in if I want the pizza to-go or to eat in. I've never had such a satisfying restaurant relationship like this. I'm going to miss them when I have to go back home.

That's so sweet of them. They already know you to a tee. That means you must be eating lots of pizzas on a regular basis there :D

• Like 1

Retrospective 

3S943c68.png

Shake Spears!

Three in a half years ago, I wanted to try this new FTP game on the PS3. I got one trophy and found the game oddly difficult and a bit repetitive so, besides picking it up for a quick trophy 6 months later, it remained untouched until Camp Wannalottaplats started and one of the categories was "sports". Sports is the only genre of game that I don't even pretend to touch so, after trying to figure out how to stretch the category to fit a non-sports game, I fell upon Shake Spears!

The gameplay is pretty simple. You use one joystick to aim and another to shield and you jab your opponents with lances. For some reason, doing this legit is oddly not as easy and it would seem. There are also various power-ups that can be activated strategically throughout the match.

The thing about this game is, however, that it's horribly broken. If you don't touch your lance you can defeat every opponent since they don't block the default position. Every opponent has a pretty easy to guess pattern and you can quit out of a match when you lose so you don't have to start the 5 match tournament over. The biggest issue is the sheer amount of coins needed to level up. Early on it's not uncommon to have to repeat the same tournament two or three times in order to level up enough to continue. Eventually, I went five tournaments back and AFK grinded out enemies and slowly accumulated enough coins to upgrade to level 40. 

Enjoyment: 5/10. It's strange as it wasn't a 'bad' game, but it wasn't that fun either.

Difficulty: 4/10

On 7/20/2018 at 5:14 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Oh, It's been a long time since your last update. I was wondering if something happened to you and thought maybe you were super busy with your classes. Glad to hear from you again. I can now see you have had your hands full playing a bunch of games and collecting some easy tokens along the way too :P 

Good luck with that boss on Shake Spears! I don't know what that game is about (sounds like... a weapon based fighting game with famous poets as characters? lol) but I find that grinding for XP and leveling up usually helps in stomping any position you may come across on any game you gain stats, attribute points and whatnot. Not sure if that would apply to that game though. Also, grinding levels can become somewhat of a chore depending on the game. I don't know why I am saying this as I'm pretty sure you already know all of this. :)

What about PSNP-terrestrial? Or maybe PSNP-dweller? O_O Wait, scratch that last one as it sounds kind of downgrading... Actually, PSNP-er sounds just about right xD

Hmmm. That's kind of suspicious. I am not completely sure on what to say as an advice. I live in one of the most dangerous and violent countries in the world and I was taught since my early childhood that I should never trust anyone on the street and that is something that I still hold true until today for a number of reasons. I don't like depositing my trust in people I don't know anything about, especially if they are from where I live, as that could cost me my life.

Now, South Korea is on the total other side of the spectrum as far as crime and personal security goes compared to where I live. If you feel bad and think these persons mean no harm to you, then you could go and meet with them but take a number of precautions in mind, for example, maybe you could have a friend or two to accompany you to this meeting. You could also make sure that you're going to meet at a public and safe spot in the city. Finally, let your loved ones (partner, close family, friends) know what your plans are for that day. That would be the advice I could give to you. :)

My instinct, however, tells me don't go...but that's due to the way how I have grown up in this environtment. :(

I love your life updates. You always find a way to make them very funny and interesting to read with all those personal touches you put on them. I'm sure a vampire-mosquito would be something truly scaring to behold lmao xD

Reveal hidden contents

vampire-mosquito-illustration-one-talkin

That's so sweet of them. They already know you to a tee. That means you must be eating lots of pizzas on a regular basis there :D

I wonder if the bosses are named after poets. :hmm: It's really just a medieval themed jousting game, which now seems silly because no one is going to joust outside of the medieval ages, so that seems like a strange theme to latch onto. 

Oh, psst, PSNP-er is too dull though. Hmm, PSNP-ians could be a possible option, but I think my vote is going to PSNP-enguins. 

If it was any other country, I would not think twice of ignoring the strange people. But Korea is so safe so it's putting me in an awkward position. I feel bad, but the whole encounter felt a bit off to me, especially the fact they specifically came up to me when I was alone and the fact that the Korean girl didn't catch on to my social cues of "I'm going to keep walking so you stop trying to talk to me."  I've talked to some native Koreans and the boy I talked to said I should see what they want, but the girl said absolutely not, block their number. The whole situation of safely meeting her sounds too stressful considering the best case scenario is I have an awkward coffee date with a lonely girl.

I really enjoy the bat symbols with the vampire mosquito picture :D If you thought the screaming cats and vampires were bad, apparently screeching bugs are a thing in Korea. Now I'm woken up to the loudest screeching that can only be described as nail-on-the-chalkboard mixed with the white noise after a VCR tape finishes on a loud TV. Unlike the cats, it goes on for a good 20 minutes and it only gets louder. It also accompanies me in random parts of the city during the evening times. I was walking down a street and I spent a good five minutes looking for the source of the noise before someone told me it was the bugs. 

You make Venezuela sound so wonderful (as I scribble it off my places to visit list). I'm from a rural area, so when I grew up we didn't even have a key to lock our house up with. However, we also didn't have, well, people :dunno: (Lots of cows though) When I moved to the city, it was hyped up as so dangerous I didn't feel safe even walking around the corner by myself for the longest time. Luckily, I got a job at a homeless shelter my second month and got a lot more comfortable with realistic safety procedures, but I'm still not stopping to talk to people on the street. (For some reason I don't seem to have that many issues with people harassing me. I like to think it's because I look intimidating ?)

I mentioned how I don't eat Korean or Asian or any non-American food somewhere in this thread, right? I was told, quite wrongly, that there would be plenty of American food here. I mean, there is many fast-food restaurants, but only one within walking distance. (And the grocery stores don't carry American food :( At least, not microwavable American food and I don't have an oven.) After almost starving the first few days as my fruit snack and peanut supply shrunk I found the pizza place and I'm a regular at this point :P

La junta 

• Like 1

Well, that certainly sounds like a stretch of the Sports category. I recently saw this game was also available as an FTP title for the Vita and, since you appear to have had some mild form of enjoyment from it, I may consider downloading it in the future if I run out of games to play on my console. Now that I think about it, Medieval Jousting does sound like a sport from that era, so you may have actually picked a great themed game for that event of yours :hmm:

Can I ask where did you get that cool banner that is in your main post now? I have been thinking of adding something like that to my journal but I don't know if I should request it from someone else or instead put my (rather mediocre) artistical skills to the test and make one myself :P

On 22/7/2018 at 10:01 AM, Kittet3 said:

Oh, psst, PSNP-er is too dull though. Hmm, PSNP-ians could be a possible option, but I think my vote is going to PSNP-enguins.

A fine vote indeed. After all, we all are penguins on the other side of the screen ?

If it was any other country, I would not think twice of ignoring the strange people. But Korea is so safe so it's putting me in an awkward position. I feel bad, but the whole encounter felt a bit off to me, especially the fact they specifically came up to me when I was alone and the fact that the Korean girl didn't catch on to my social cues of "I'm going to keep walking so you stop trying to talk to me."  I've talked to some native Koreans and the boy I talked to said I should see what they want, but the girl said absolutely not, block their number. The whole situation of safely meeting her sounds too stressful considering the best case scenario is I have an awkward coffee date with a lonely girl.

I hate it when people don't get that kind of social cue. Like, you are deliberately trying to ignore them, yet they keep pushing themselves into having a conversation with you. I for sure know that can put you in an awkward position. Let me know whether if you decide to meet with the girl or not.

I really enjoy the bat symbols with the vampire mosquito picture :D If you thought the screaming cats and vampires were bad, apparently screeching bugs are a thing in Korea. Now I'm woken up to the loudest screeching that can only be described as nail-on-the-chalkboard mixed with the white noise after a VCR tape finishes on a loud TV. Unlike the cats, it goes on for a good 20 minutes and it only gets louder. It also accompanies me in random parts of the city during the evening times. I was walking down a street and I spent a good five minutes looking for the source of the noise before someone told me it was the bugs. 

Ooh, I think I may know that screeching sound. Are those cicadas by any chance? Do they sound like this or this? We have those bugs on this side of the world too, but here they are called "chicharras" or "cigarras". I know they can get on your nerves when there is a lot of them all screeching at the same time xD Don't you have them in the USA? I always associate them with rural or small town areas for whatever reason (they are pretty common in anime now that I think about it >.>).  I used to hear them a lot on the place I lived before since it was a small dry city on the east side of my country but now that I live on a big city, I don't hear them that much. When I do hear them though, they like to sing in the evenings as well.

You make Venezuela sound so wonderful (as I scribble it off my places to visit list). I'm from a rural area, so when I grew up we didn't even have a key to lock our house up with. However, we also didn't have, well, people :dunno: (Lots of cows though) When I moved to the city, it was hyped up as so dangerous I didn't feel safe even walking around the corner by myself for the longest time. Luckily, I got a job at a homeless shelter my second month and got a lot more comfortable with realistic safety procedures, but I'm still not stopping to talk to people on the street. (For some reason I don't seem to have that many issues with people harassing me. I like to think it's because I look intimidating 1f427.png)

I know, right? I only tell the truth though. This used to be a cool place to visit but, nowadays, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as things are now. Maybe when things are better, you can feel free to come and know the place and all of the beautiful landscapes it offers. However, I would recommend it now if you are looking to do some sort of extreme tourism and spend little to no money down as people with the right type of currency quickly realize this is one of the cheapest countries to stay at.

It must feel really cool to not fear anything as to leave your house unlocked. Not too sure about the lots of cows part though xD I think it is a fairly standard safe practice to not stop and talk with any random stranger you meet on a big city since you don't know what they may be up to.

That penguin there at the end of that sentence made me burst into laughs for a second. I cannot imagine you looking like a penguin and being intimidating at the same time. Penguins are so cute after all, they are completely harmless ^_^

On second thoughts though, an angry penguin may probably be something I wouldn't want to come across. I imagine they can be quite nasty ?

Lajunta @_@

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 1:11 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Well, that certainly sounds like a stretch of the Sports category. I recently saw this game was also available as an FTP title for the Vita and, since you appear to have had some mild form of enjoyment from it, I may consider downloading it in the future if I run out of games to play on my console. Now that I think about it, Medieval Jousting does sound like a sport from that era, so you may have actually picked a great themed game for that event of yours :hmm:

Can I ask where did you get that cool banner that is in your main post now? I have been thinking of adding something like that to my journal but I don't know if I should request it from someone else or instead put my (rather mediocre) artistical skills to the test and make one myself :P

A fine vote indeed. After all, we all are penguins on the other side of the screen 1f427.png

I hate it when people don't get that kind of social cue. Like, you are deliberately trying to ignore them, yet they keep pushing themselves into having a conversation with you. I for sure know that can put you in an awkward position. Let me know whether if you decide to meet with the girl or not.

Ooh, I think I may know that screeching sound. Are those cicadas by any chance? Do they sound like this or this? We have those bugs on this side of the world too, but here they are called "chicharras" or "cigarras". I know they can get on your nerves when there is a lot of them all screeching at the same time xD Don't you have them in the USA? I always associate them with rural or small town areas for whatever reason (they are pretty common in anime now that I think about it >.>).  I used to hear them a lot on the place I lived before since it was a small dry city on the east side of my country but now that I live on a big city, I don't hear them that much. When I do hear them though, they like to sing in the evenings as well.

I know, right? I only tell the truth though. This used to be a cool place to visit but, nowadays, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as things are now. Maybe when things are better, you can feel free to come and know the place and all of the beautiful landscapes it offers. However, I would recommend it now if you are looking to do some sort of extreme tourism and spend little to no money down as people with the right type of currency quickly realize this is one of the cheapest countries to stay at.

It must feel really cool to not fear anything as to leave your house unlocked. Not too sure about the lots of cows part though xD I think it is a fairly standard safe practice to not stop and talk with any random stranger you meet on a big city since you don't know what they may be up to.

That penguin there at the end of that sentence made me burst into laughs for a second. I cannot imagine you looking like a penguin and being intimidating at the same time. Penguins are so cute after all, they are completely harmless ^_^

On second thoughts though, an angry penguin may probably be something I wouldn't want to come across. I imagine they can be quite nasty 1f602.png

Lajunta @_@

Darn it, I had everything typed out and then it vanished. For some reason, Chrome refreshes my tabs when I click off and on them.

To be fair, it was only fun when I was on a bus and could mindlessly play and feel like I was accomplishing something- I don’t recommend sitting down and playing long sessions. Honestly, the glitches are what makes it beatable but they also take a lot of fun out of it.

I made it! ? In 2015 I had a lot more time and signatures were a much bigger deal, so I spent several hours trying to recreate the idea I had in my head. I was reviewing some old saved files on my computer and found the signature, so I decided to bring it back.

I would offer you my services, but I have absolutely no idea how I made it :P I do remember the hardest part is finding the software to do it since Photoshop costs money. I want to say I used GIMP, but I really can’t recall if I did or not. After that, it was easy as I just had to find a thick enough font and pictures that fit the spaces well. (Luckily K, I, t makes up most of my name and are all pretty straight). No artistic skills needed and it you’re good at games, then picking up on a software’s UI should be easy enough for a simple project like that.

I don’t think I’m going too. I haven’t seen them since and she didn’t message me any more. My problem is that I find being silent when people are trying to talk to you usually makes people more aggressive, so if they decide to ignore my physical cues then I’m stuck in a polite conversation as I try to get away from them. 

I’m actually a bit proud that my description was good enough you actually could tell what I was talking about. They sound like the second one. I asked some people about them and found they are called ‘Marmas’ or something in Korean. Apparently, they live underground for 7 years and then go above ground to mate and die within 20 days. I guess if I was leaving my nice home after 7 years to die in a strange place, I would scream too. But, out of respect for us not dying, they should do it at a more reasonable time. Lol, I don’t know how you can say ‘sing’ with a straight face when it sounds like a bad horror movie scream.

The frugal part of me thinks that sounds awesome. The realistic side says that I shouldn’t go somewhere that has a travel advisory for “arbitrary arrest and detention of U.S. citizens”. It also says that the city you live in is the most dangerous. Why do you live in the most dangerous city? Wouldn’t it be safer to move outside of the city? At what point does your country decide to give up running their own currency and start using another country’s? How long has it been dangerous for?

It’s cool until you spend too much time watching scary movies and start worrying about a serial killer sneaking in late at night while you’re babysitting  :P Locks make me feel safer, even though they won’t really stop any motivated criminal. Even though we didn’t lock our house, I always had a hook lock on my bedroom so I could lock in while I was inside.

I agree, but on college campuses it’s a bit more usual to talk to people walking between classes. That’s why I thought it was a red flag when she didn’t take classes at the campus.

Lol, exactly. I’m not intimidating at all, although I’ve been told that I can muster up a pretty intimidating glare when necessary. I agree- my partner wanted to take me to pet penguins at a zoo experience thing and I told him that I joke around a lot, but I like my penguins secured behind a glass case unless it’s a highly reputable zoo because those things can get viscous. 

Lajunta!

• Like 1

Retrospective

1Sa9b2db.png

Twin Robots [Vita]

Another game I got because it basically pays for itself with Sony Rewards (which I am unable to access until I can remember what my favorite song was when I made the account :shakefist: Come on Kittet, write these things down) Twin Robots, on the vita at least, is a single player game where you swap between two robots to get to the end of the level. On the PS4 I think there's a co-op option, which I think would be interesting, but on the Vita you just have to swap between characters.

The game is surprisingly a bit tricky as there are several paths in the level. You have to complete each level with two robots, but it's possible to make a mistake and have to start over because you threw the box the wrong way or you slid down a ramp you weren't supposed too. Doing clean-up on the game was a lot easier since you didn't need to complete the levels with both robots. There's a collectible to find in each level, but I found most of the time I found the collectible naturally while playing the game. 

My biggest annoyance is that, after you hit the button to rescue your twin, the level goes dark and it's hard to see. I have issues seeing darker games and, unlike on my TV where I have several brightness settings I can mess with and contrast, all I could do on the vita is keep bumping up the brightness and squinting. Moving boxes was also really badly programmed as it's extremely difficult to nudge them slightly. 

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Other News:

I removed Hustle Kings from my backlog. I usually don't remove games from my backlog, but this game just sounds awful and the servers are closing soon. I have other pool games I can try out so there's no real need to make myself miserable with this one. Also, you need DLC to complete the story mode, so I'm writing the game off officially as not a full game, hence I'm not obligated to try it :P  

I also banged my head on the side of a cupboard door and started bleeding a few nights ago, which was about as fun as you expect. Luckily the doctor said I didn't have to go to emergency, but I have a fun headache still and a painful bump. 

I'm going home in a week ?? I have my finals before that, which if I can manage to lose less then 10 points on the last quiz and final, then I'll be eligible for a good grades scholarship, so fingers crossed. I only lost 10 points in that entire class so far, so hopefully the final doesn't prove to be too difficult. (Although I did lose 8 of the 10 points on the last exam, so I'm going have to do the same or better on the final)

• Like 1

Retrospective

2Sc112f4.png

Flower (Vita)

Of course when I click on the text box, it finally brings back all of the content that disappeared last post and I had to rewrite :P 

This retrospective is going to be very short and sweet since I already did a retro on this game. I actually liked the Vita's controls the most since they actually made sense to me (the motion controls, not the strange thumb sliding ones). Despite people saying this version was suppose to be the hardest, I had no difficulty with the level-specific trophies (even Pure was done on my second try). The graphics were beautiful, as usual. It was annoying I couldn't play this game laying on my bed because the Vita got confused with it's tilt :P

So I officially completed a version of Flower for each Toogie event I participated in. I wanted to go 3 for 3, but I don't think he will be doing any future events :( Luckily I left the PS4 version for last. I did that on purpose since it's suppose to be the easiest and have the best experience. 

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

Other News:

Licky the Lucky Lizards something something is finally free for NA! I used my new token to add this gem to my downloads list. I can't squeeze it onto this scrum board, so I'm going to focus on the games I'm supposed to be getting done before the 1st of August before I give Licky the attention she deserves <3 

Also, my final is tomorrow and then I'm free! If I can get less then two questions wrong on it, then I am almost guaranteed to get the scholarship. (My first final I got 100% and my second I got 2 wrong, so it's in the realm of possibilities) Unfortunately, I got the worst score yet on my quiz today that was over the same content. The teacher made the quiz 5 questions, doubling the worth of each one. I had the correct answers on two questions, but I was so anxious I changed them last minute. Then I didn't triple-check my work because I thought I would just psych myself out, so I didn't catch the silly mistakes I made. Hopefully the final goes better

• Like 1

Kittet3, first things first... Sorry for not replying over the last couple of days to your updates. A bad internet connection and having to write long posts with my phone and a not-so-good dictionary app kinda kills the mood for me to come to the forum. Today, I finally got over it and came to check everything I had pending ?

Yes, I too have lost cool posts I have whipped up on my PC more than once for the weirdest of reasons. My previous answer to you actually had to be typed 2 times as well because the forum (or my browser or PC, I don't know) decided that it would be funny to play me a prank and clear the editor after I have spent a good chunk of time writing my response.

It's a pretty good looking banner for someone that doesn't remember how she made it up in the first place ;) Maybe I could try something similar at some point or just commission someone else to do it. My current image on my trophy card was a signature a friend of mine made a long time ago. I recently made some minor fixes to it with the program called GIMP to use it as my trophy card. Not sure if I would be able to pull a major work like a full new banner all by myself. I could probably learn the basics of the program but, since I am kind of looking for something original as well, I guess it'd be better to leave it in the hands of someone with more skills than mine.

Lol I said "sing" because the people here say that's what they do when they make that annoying screeching sound. I have to agree that is most akin to screaming than singing though xD

Oh... Yes, we have that "arbitrary detention and arrest of U.S. citizens"-thing :( If you want to know, most people in this country don't have anything against the US or any other country. I do have family members and friends in the USA and I am sure lots of other people here also have multiple connections as well. It's just that we have one of the shittiest governments in the world right now. One that, idiotically, likes to pick up fights and arguments with everyone else even though they have no rhyme or reason on their political ideas.

To answer your questions in order:

- I was born and raised here for the most part. It is not easy for us to acquire properties somewhere else. Caracas is also the capital of the country and it is the "most developed" (big quotation marks here) city here. Most services and basic needs are easier and cheaper to find here.

- As far as security, the other cities aren't much different. Plus, you have to deal with even more lackluster services and scarcity of most goods.

- No idea, your guess is as good as mine. Something tells me that, out of some idiotic nationalistic reason, they will never do that simply because they won't recognize that they failed at administering a country.

- Since ever? Violence and violent crimes have been an endemic problem in South America for years. I guess they mostly started here during the 80s when poverty started to raise quickly. With the local crisis going on now I can imagine it must have skyrocketed the already high numbers we had before.

Good decision on not meeting that strange individual that invited to a cup of coffee out of the blue. Sorry to hear that you got your head banged with a cupboard. You must have hit it pretty hard if you were bleeding. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary to take you to emergency but I can imagine it must have been quite... distasteful. Hope you get well soon! :)

I wish a super good luck for you on your final tomorrow so that you can fully secure that scholarship. Go for it girl! Penguins will be cheering for you on your success. Have that in mind when taking the test. ???

Lajunta! ;)

It's 100 degrees here. I wouldn't be surprised if I literally melted right now. 

Monthly Update

Stats 

Number of Games in Backlog: 484 (down 1 from 7/12). Yay, we're making progress and my backlog isn't growing! (At the moment)

Total Length of games to be completed: 14,468 (down 116 hours). That seems like a lot of hours for just a few weeks and I'm expecting most of that can be accounted to adjusting times of games. And treasures of Montsuma Blitz, because I've clocked at least 30 hours into that game alone at this point.

Online Games: 94 (down 2) This is probably the biggest accomplishment since there's not that many online vita games to begin with. Hopefully I can get more online portions done.

Monthly To-Do

Monthly Theme: Event Games

1. Flower
  2. Claire
  3. forma.8 trophiesForma.8
  4. Uncanny Valley trophiesUncanny Valley 
  5. Severed (Vita) trophiesSevered

Fixed Categories

1. Online: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones online portion
  2. Grindy:Get off My Lawn!
  3. 6+ Months on Profile:  Shake Spears!
  4. PSVita: North
  5. <10 Hr.: Twin Robots

7/10 isn't too bad considering there was some long games in there (okay, just Shake Spears!) Forma.8 is really making me question whether anyone actually likes this type of game or whether the reason it was on plus is because no one wanted to play it. I find it a really uninspired and not user friendly game. Uncanny Valley is okay, but the guide I'm using keeps wanting me to beat the arcade game. Understandable, but why make it so the save point is so far away for when I lose and have to retry? Surely there's a better way to organize the steps? I didn't get to severed at all this month, which is quite a shame. 

Next Month's Theme: Platinums! To celebrate my 100th plat next month, next month's theme will be centered around platinums. See OP for updated to-do list.

• Like 1

I thought it was strange I was so hot during my monthly update, so I checked the air conditioner, which is usually on a faithful 25 degrees. It was on 26 degrees. Figuring the air would kick in any minute, I patiently waited while dying a little inside. I checked it again 20 minutes later and it changed... To 27 degrees. :facepalm:

Turns out it was broken. Korea was experiencing their hottest summer and it was over 100 degrees in the daytime and in the 80-90's at night. Luckily it got fixed the next morning. Unluckily, it didn't get fixed until the next morning.

Retrospective

43Sb91d33.png

Killing Floor 2 DLC

I really don't have much to say about this DLC since it took about 15 minutes. Killing Floor 2 was my 75th platinum, mostly because it was one of the first platinumed games my partner and I played together. The DLCs are super short and this latest installment is really easy. Some earlier installments had maps that 'opened' up during each round so you had to play several rounds to get 10 collectibles. These maps were all opened at the beginning, so I just had to leave one big guy behind as I mopped up.

The steam cells was the most irritating collectible to find because of their design. They are designed as a yellow battery pack/lanturn kind of thing. The map design in a dark steam-punk ship with, you guessed it, a lot of yellow lighted accessories. I think I found 20 bottles and shot them before i found the 10 steam cells. 

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Life Update:

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

On 7/31/2018 at 8:09 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Kittet3, first things first... Sorry for not replying over the last couple of days to your updates. A bad internet connection and having to write long posts with my phone and a not-so-good dictionary app kinda kills the mood for me to come to the forum. Today, I finally got over it and came to check everything I had pending ?

Yes, I too have lost cool posts I have whipped up on my PC more than once for the weirdest of reasons. My previous answer to you actually had to be typed 2 times as well because the forum (or my browser or PC, I don't know) decided that it would be funny to play me a prank and clear the editor after I have spent a good chunk of time writing my response.

It's a pretty good looking banner for someone that doesn't remember how she made it up in the first place ;) Maybe I could try something similar at some point or just commission someone else to do it. My current image on my trophy card was a signature a friend of mine made a long time ago. I recently made some minor fixes to it with the program called GIMP to use it as my trophy card. Not sure if I would be able to pull a major work like a full new banner all by myself. I could probably learn the basics of the program but, since I am kind of looking for something original as well, I guess it'd be better to leave it in the hands of someone with more skills than mine.

Lol I said "sing" because the people here say that's what they do when they make that annoying screeching sound. I have to agree that is most akin to screaming than singing though xD

Oh... Yes, we have that "arbitrary detention and arrest of U.S. citizens"-thing :( If you want to know, most people in this country don't have anything against the US or any other country. I do have family members and friends in the USA and I am sure lots of other people here also have multiple connections as well. It's just that we have one of the shittiest governments in the world right now. One that, idiotically, likes to pick up fights and arguments with everyone else even though they have no rhyme or reason on their political ideas.

To answer your questions in order:

- I was born and raised here for the most part. It is not easy for us to acquire properties somewhere else. Caracas is also the capital of the country and it is the "most developed" (big quotation marks here) city here. Most services and basic needs are easier and cheaper to find here.

- As far as security, the other cities aren't much different. Plus, you have to deal with even more lackluster services and scarcity of most goods.

- No idea, your guess is as good as mine. Something tells me that, out of some idiotic nationalistic reason, they will never do that simply because they won't recognize that they failed at administering a country.

- Since ever? Violence and violent crimes have been an endemic problem in South America for years. I guess they mostly started here during the 80s when poverty started to raise quickly. With the local crisis going on now I can imagine it must have skyrocketed the already high numbers we had before.

Good decision on not meeting that strange individual that invited to a cup of coffee out of the blue. Sorry to hear that you got your head banged with a cupboard. You must have hit it pretty hard if you were bleeding. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary to take you to emergency but I can imagine it must have been quite... distasteful. Hope you get well soon! :)

I wish a super good luck for you on your final tomorrow so that you can fully secure that scholarship. Go for it girl! Penguins will be cheering for you on your success. Have that in mind when taking the test. ???

Lajunta! ;)

Wait wait wait, dictionary app? Does that mean all my spelling and grammar mistakes are painfully obvious? More importantly, do you understand my sarcasm? I just realized that English may not be your first language and all the non-native speakers never understand my sarcasm (or my penguin jokes, unfortunately :( )

I don't know why the forum update doesn't like me much. I found out how to disable the automatic refreshing of my browser tabs, happily. Now my only issue is that the editor keeps my last post and I have to manually clear it every time. At least that only takes a few minutes

I try my best :P It's too bad the studio section of the forum isn't as active as it use to be. There use to be so many talented artist who made signatures and banners and I loved voting in the SOTM contest they use to have.

That makes sense. After I asked my questions, I realized that I should be asking myself why I moved to the 'dangerous' city from the peaceful country side :P It's a shame I can't visit because South America is much more beautiful then the frozen tundra/unbearably humid environment of Minnesota. The farthest south I've been is Haiti and they had mountains there and an ocean and plantains! Do you have plantains in Caracas? 

The penguins must have worked because I got perfect on both my exams and will be receiving the scholarship! 

La junta!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Life Update:

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Woot!!!! Glad to hear you are back home. Hope you enjoyed your experience in South Korea! :)

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Wait wait wait, dictionary app? Does that mean all my spelling and grammar mistakes are painfully obvious? More importantly, do you understand my sarcasm? I just realized that English may not be your first language and all the non-native speakers never understand my sarcasm (or my penguin jokes, unfortunately :( )

I don't know why the forum update doesn't like me much. I found out how to disable the automatic refreshing of my browser tabs, happily. Now my only issue is that the editor keeps my last post and I have to manually clear it every time. At least that only takes a few minutes

I try my best :P It's too bad the studio section of the forum isn't as active as it use to be. There use to be so many talented artist who made signatures and banners and I loved voting in the SOTM contest they use to have.

That makes sense. After I asked my questions, I realized that I should be asking myself why I moved to the 'dangerous' city from the peaceful country side :P It's a shame I can't visit because South America is much more beautiful then the frozen tundra/unbearably humid environment of Minnesota. The farthest south I've been is Haiti and they had mountains there and an ocean and plantains! Do you have plantains in Caracas? 

The penguins must have worked because I got perfect on both my exams and will be receiving the scholarship! 

La junta!

Yes, there is an app I use on my PC in order to try and make good use of the English language both at work and here in the forum. On my phone, I use a different app which is not as good as the one I have on PC but it gets the job done there as well. On my PC, the app does underline text from other people in red if it happens to spot any mistake but only if I quote their answers into my posts. Don't worry about your grammar, I'd say you're doing great ;) And yes, I can notice your sarcasm and penguin jokes on your posts. People say sarcasm is hard to spot on text online but I do get it most of the time, especially if the writer knows how to convey his/her emotion into whatever they are posting. I have laugh multiple times at all the sarcastic expressions you have used to describe what you have gone through on the games you have played until now. They are a good reason of why I follow your updates here xD

I'm not a native English speaker nor I ever had a good formal training on the language, what I know I learned it myself just playing video games and reading online.

Oh yeah, the forum editor does that a lot to me too. Especially on my phone and when trying to make a status update. It's annoying but it only takes a short while to clear.

You think it's beautiful? Conversely, I have always wanted to visit North America or just about any country in the Northern Hemisphere. Frozen tundra in Minnesota? You make it sound like you live in Siberia or Antarctica. I'd like to see snow at least once in my life. Actually, my partner told me once that she would really love to travel or move away in order to see and touch the snow herself. I know it sounds silly but well, those are the aspirations of someone from this side of the world. I have never been able to leave this country so I have no idea of the other ones besides of what you see online.

Plaintains, as in the food or the tree? Caracas is more like a concrete polluted jungle located in a green valley and completely surrounded by mountains. The trees can be found in the most rural areas of the country. As for the food, yes, they are used extensively here on just about any dish you could think of. "Platanos", as they are known here, can be used on just about any type of meal. They can be eaten ripe or unripe, fried, twice-fried, boiled and sofrito. "Tostones" and "Tajadas" would be the most common dishes I could think with them right now.

Truth be told (don't ever tell any other Venezuelan btw >.>) but I'm not particularly fond of the fruit in any of my meals lol.

Congrats on the Scholarship ;)

La junta! (Wasn't it all typed together before? Like lajunta >.<)

First time I ever heard of the term "scrum board." Looked it up and the best I got was this software company. But I do like the way you think, working on small groups of tasks instead of tackling an entire game at once. Good luck on your list, Kittet, and I love your intro banner. I need to create something for my own thread. ^_^

Big update!

Retrospective

1S118e48.png

Steins;Gate 0

Steins;Gate was the one of the first visual novels that I actually read every ending (the very first was Amnesia Memories), so I was really excited to get my hands on Steins;Gate 0. Unfortunately, the Vita version didn't go on sale so I was stuck with the PS4 version.

The game was really disappointing to me. It wasn't a bad game, but it couldn't compare to the first one. All the main characters were a lot flatter and had less personality as the writers brought in a new character. The entire plot was really dull compared to the first one and had a lot more down time and more empty moments. I completed one of the endings, but I never felt like I wanted to read the rest so I just skipped them.

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Retrospective

8S562abf.png

Licky and Lucky Lizard Lives Again

Okay, so that's probably the first and last time I actually write the title to "Licky the Lizard Something Something" correctly :P I was really disappointed that this game wasn't free for NA and I thought for sure it would be Slyde all over again, but a quick Tweet to the dev and he got it squared away a few weeks later.

I actually found this game quite difficult at the beginning, but somehow I got better at it. The controls are a bit clunky, but not unusable or that difficult to get use to. The game is actually a nice balance of frustrating and easy and I found it very enjoyable, even though I kept dying with a score of 29,000 when I was going for the 30,000 trophy :P

Enjoyment: 4/10

Retrospective 

1S3a6b71.png

Energy Balance

So today I learned that not all solvers are created equal. The code I used for the vita version worked 97% of the time. For this version, I decided to use some other applications and websites and I had a much lower success rate (maybe I was just bad at typing things in?). It got to the point where I had two solvers doing the same problem because, if one couldn't figure it out, the other one was almost guaranteed to figure it out. 

I'm not going to say much more about this game since it already has a retro, but I'm a bit afraid to look at how much time I wasted trying to get the solvers to work.

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 4/10 (silly solvers)

Game Updates:

So I kinda bought a few games and redeemed a few games and next thing I know, I overdrafted over 7 tokens :( In my defense, I couldn't turn up the best prices on Danganronpa and I bought Kingdom Hearts in June, but it's still quite a shock to see how quickly my games list can go up when last month I was celebrating a small decrease. 

I played through Until Dawn and am just waiting for the 13th to pop it for the spelling bee. I won't say too much outside of it's retro, but I did really enjoy the game somehow.

Helldivers has been the bane of my existence. I broke down and bought the DLCs, mostly because I got the game for free so I might as well support them and get the kills trophy easier. I'm averaging about 12 kills a minute, which isn't too bad, but as of this moment I'm expecting another 24 hours just to get the kills trophy. I just hit 95 plats, so I need to grind 4 more out so I can finally get my 100th :) 

Life Updates:

I'm still jet lagged? Going to Korea wasn't bad because I just woke up early, but coming back and my hours have me staying up all day. Luckily all my roommates have left and I still have two weeks until my new ones come so I have plenty of time to figure out how to sleep again :)

On 8/7/2018 at 5:17 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Woot!!!! Glad to hear you are back home. Hope you enjoyed your experience in South Korea! :)

Yes, there is an app I use on my PC in order to try and make good use of the English language both at work and here in the forum. On my phone, I use a different app which is not as good as the one I have on PC but it gets the job done there as well. On my PC, the app does underline text from other people in red if it happens to spot any mistake but only if I quote their answers into my posts. Don't worry about your grammar, I'd say you're doing great ;) And yes, I can notice your sarcasm and penguin jokes on your posts. People say sarcasm is hard to spot on text online but I do get it most of the time, especially if the writer knows how to convey his/her emotion into whatever they are posting. I have laugh multiple times at all the sarcastic expressions you have used to describe what you have gone through on the games you have played until now. They are a good reason of why I follow your updates here xD

I'm not a native English speaker nor I ever had a good formal training on the language, what I know I learned it myself just playing video games and reading online.

Oh yeah, the forum editor does that a lot to me too. Especially on my phone and when trying to make a status update. It's annoying but it only takes a short while to clear.

You think it's beautiful? Conversely, I have always wanted to visit North America or just about any country in the Northern Hemisphere. Frozen tundra in Minnesota? You make it sound like you live in Siberia or Antarctica. I'd like to see snow at least once in my life. Actually, my partner told me once that she would really love to travel or move away in order to see and touch the snow herself. I know it sounds silly but well, those are the aspirations of someone from this side of the world. I have never been able to leave this country so I have no idea of the other ones besides of what you see online.

Plaintains, as in the food or the tree? Caracas is more like a concrete polluted jungle located in a green valley and completely surrounded by mountains. The trees can be found in the most rural areas of the country. As for the food, yes, they are used extensively here on just about any dish you could think of. "Platanos", as they are known here, can be used on just about any type of meal. They can be eaten ripe or unripe, fried, twice-fried, boiled and sofrito. "Tostones" and "Tajadas" would be the most common dishes I could think with them right now.

Truth be told (don't ever tell any other Venezuelan btw >.>) but I'm not particularly fond of the fruit in any of my meals lol.

Congrats on the Scholarship ;)

La junta! (Wasn't it all typed together before? Like lajunta >.<)

Can you speak English or just read/write it? I always wanted to learn another language but I'm actually really awful at sticking to it. I started learning Spanish, but it had too many 'r's' for my liking and there was too much spelling. I then tried Portuguese which is basically Spanish so I already had a head start, but then came the 'r's' again. When I was in Korea I tried Korean which at least doesn't have r's and has super easy spelling, but my ears can't pick up on many of the vocal changes. I did get a nice book so maybe I'll try studying it again, but I figure maybe I should just try to learn to read and write it and not worry about the actually speaking part (I'm not sure if that's a legit way to learn a language though :P)

Siberia, that's a good way to describe it. Snow is very pretty, but we get it pretty heavy in MInnesota so it makes life harder for a bit. There's always really slippery ice and you have to wear layers of clothes outside, so many people stay inside a lot which isn't a lot of fun or productive. You also always have to yell at people to clean their sidewalks because trying to walk in a foot of snow is hard :shakefist: Don't get me wrong, I couldn't imagine living somewhere with no snow, but maybe less snow :P It seems so nice to be in a warm place where you're not restricted for several months of the year. (I also don't drive, so I'm really stuck when it snows out)

The fruit! I love fresh, baked plantains but I don't trust any of them that make it this far north, so I haven't had any since 2015. My partner lives more south and got me all excited for plantains, but when I visited it turns out they were disgusting deep fried fast food ones. (He swore he thought they were better the last time he had them). I'm adding all these ways to prepare plantains to my 'to eat' list :P 

Lajunta :ninja:

20 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

First time I ever heard of the term "scrum board." Looked it up and the best I got was this software company. But I do like the way you think, working on small groups of tasks instead of tackling an entire game at once. Good luck on your list, Kittet, and I love your intro banner. I need to create something for my own thread. ^_^

Welcome to the scrum board! ?

A scrum board is used in 'Agile' project management, which is a project management style created by software companies. The concept is to have continuous development and be really flexible. Basically you pick a short time frame, figure out what you're doing in that time frame, do it, and then reflect, replan, and restart. (As opposed to waterfall project management where you make a list of everything you want to do, plan it all out until the end, and then do it with no restarts. Then if you get behind early, you're forever behind) In real Agile, at the end of the short time frame you'll have a minimal viable product, but that doesn't really make sense for trophies :P 

To be honest, my scrum board is more like a Kanban board, which is a type of Agile. The big difference is Kanban limits how many things you can have inprogress, which is a bit how my 10-item to do list limits how many games I should be working on (even though I often deviate from it) 

You always have the cutest banners in your checklist. I loved the little squids in your last one- they were very cute and I liked how they each conveyed a different emotion depending on the section.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

I always wanted to learn another language but I'm actually really awful at sticking to it.

I would recommend French as a good starting point. I studied a bit of it while I was in middle school(I sort of miss walking from the campus to another building and playing on the really low-res computers with black screens and green wire drawings :)) and it's pretty easy to get into, although I think it uses "r" a lot too.

J'adore le platine. ^_^

Basically you pick a short time frame, figure out what you're doing in that time frame, do it, and then reflect, replan, and restart.

I really like this kind of planning. I read an article on the Net talking about "deliberate" practice where you set small goals for yourself to reach a larger goal and then focus a few hours every day on reaching those goals. If I had taken this sort of approach on playing my games, I would have not have created so many accounts out of frustration and I would have 100 platinum trophies right now. :D

Great job on some of those games. Sorry you didn't like Steins;Gate 0 that much, I'm not really a big fan of visual novels for the most part. (Though I have platinumed X-BLAZE LOST: Memories on a couple of occassions because the visual novel stuff doesn't really take off until you do a few easy dungeon crawls. The dungeon crawls were probably what attracted me to the game.) Also, facing that you had some problem with those solver programs just makes me avoid Energy Balance even more. Don't have time because I have both Ni no Kuni games to play! ;)

You always have the cutest banners in your checklist. I loved the little squids in your last one- they were very cute and I liked how they each conveyed a different emotion depending on the section.

Thanks. Those are just enlarged versions of the trophy icons in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Squid Baron has always be my favorite villain in the series because he's so anti-climatic. :D

Ah! Overdrafting tokens I see. It was only a matter of time before that happened. It's alright though, I have also been guilty of going on shopping sprees when I spot a series of good deals ;)

Congrats on completing all those games. You have been playing Helldivers for a while now as I see that game pop frequently on your status updates.

You're almost there for your 100th Platinum. That's a pretty important and memorable milestone. Have you already thought about what game you will be Platinuming for that?

On 12/8/2018 at 7:21 AM, Kittet3 said:

Can you speak English or just read/write it? I always wanted to learn another language but I'm actually really awful at sticking to it. I started learning Spanish, but it had too many 'r's' for my liking and there was too much spelling. I then tried Portuguese which is basically Spanish so I already had a head start, but then came the 'r's' again. When I was in Korea I tried Korean which at least doesn't have r's and has super easy spelling, but my ears can't pick up on many of the vocal changes. I did get a nice book so maybe I'll try studying it again, but I figure maybe I should just try to learn to read and write it and not worry about the actually speaking part (I'm not sure if that's a legit way to learn a language though :P)

Siberia, that's a good way to describe it. Snow is very pretty, but we get it pretty heavy in MInnesota so it makes life harder for a bit. There's always really slippery ice and you have to wear layers of clothes outside, so many people stay inside a lot which isn't a lot of fun or productive. You also always have to yell at people to clean their sidewalks because trying to walk in a foot of snow is hard :shakefist: Don't get me wrong, I couldn't imagine living somewhere with no snow, but maybe less snow :P It seems so nice to be in a warm place where you're not restricted for several months of the year. (I also don't drive, so I'm really stuck when it snows out)

The fruit! I love fresh, baked plantains but I don't trust any of them that make it this far north, so I haven't had any since 2015. My partner lives more south and got me all excited for plantains, but when I visited it turns out they were disgusting deep fried fast food ones. (He swore he thought they were better the last time he had them). I'm adding all these ways to prepare plantains to my 'to eat' list :P 

Lajunta :ninja:

I can mostly read it and write it. I have no problems following a conversation as I also got my ears fine-tuned for most regional accents. Now, speaking it is a whole different story. I really have no one to practice here and I'm not fond of using voice chat either so my spoken English comes off as lackluster. I can speak it no problems should the need ever arise but my pronunciation and the speed at which I can structure sentences is definitely not the best.

Spanish is...rather complex, even for me. I cannot say I understand it fully either :shakefist: Too many words and rules and they get changed on a constant basis. Plus, writing accentuation is pretty much the bane of my existence. That's what I love about English, it goes straight to the point as far as rules go. Portuguese is, indeed, pretty similar to Spanish xD Let's say I know no Portuguese whatsoever but I can understand most of a conversation in that language. Italian is also somewhat similar, so that's another one in the bag. I only have the bare minimum knowledge of that language and I can understand a decent amount of it due to its similarities with the Spanish Language. 

Did you find having to learn a new alphabet for the Korean language to be kind of hard? I have always been interested in learning an Asian language, namely Japanese or Chinese, but having to learn a new set of letters is part of what holds me back ?

Question: How common are apple trees in your country? Is it true you can find that fruit pretty much everywhere over there for most of the year? I ask because, in my country at least, they are like the most expensive and rarest fruit ever lol

Lajunta! :ninja:

On 7/12/2018 at 0:48 AM, Kittet3 said:

I almost got the trophy for completing a level 10 mission with no deaths, but at the extraction point my partner threw a slow-down stratagem I got stuck in and someone else through a Tesla tower next to me. I was at the border of the boundary, but I couldn't move away fast enough and I got one death :(

Sorry to hear that happened. That's why communication in multiplayer is so key. Or is this your AI partners? In that case, another case for stupid AI. :P

Retrospective

1Sb9e3d0.png

Until Dawn

I got this game on Plus and I was, at first, super excited. I played the beginning a few months ago but I wasn't in love- there was a lot of characters and relationships thrown at me right at the beginning and I got worried I would get confused. I started anew now and it turns out I really did love this game. 

The game was a bit long, but I didn't get bored as there wasn't too much 'filler' in the chapters. I don't watch horror movies and some people talked about how this game is a bit tongue-in-cheek making fun of horror movie tropes. That was all lost on me though :dunno:I did find it less scary as I played more, but I completely fell for many of the jump scares. I also loved the controls as they are the type that tries to mimic what the characters are doing on screen.

The biggest complaint is the lack of decent guides for this game. There's a lot of missables and the game is too long that I want to replay it a million times. All the guides were either collectibles or decisions based and most of them were out of date. The one guide I found that had them both also gave responses to every choice in the game, even though many of them don't affect the trophies, and that took out a lot of fun of it. (And it didn't specify what choices were important/unimportant). (Spoilers Below)

My other complaint was the characters. They did come off cliche because literally no teenager talks like that. And although I really liked their characters and relationships (Ashley was my favorite), I was disappointed how flat? they were. These people have known each other for several years yet there is no insight on their relationships before the game started. There's also no explanation of why they were being mean to Beth on her birthday at the beginning of the game. 

Finally, I really liked the inclusion of the wendigo. I say I don't watch scary movies, but I do listen to the scary stories youtube readers and wendigo/skinwalkers have always been my favorite characters :P 

Enjoyment: 8/10

On 8/12/2018 at 8:11 AM, DragonQuest238 said:

I would recommend French as a good starting point. I studied a bit of it while I was in middle school(I sort of miss walking from the campus to another building and playing on the really low-res computers with black screens and green wire drawings :)) and it's pretty easy to get into, although I think it uses "r" a lot too.

J'adore le platine. ^_^

I really like this kind of planning. I read an article on the Net talking about "deliberate" practice where you set small goals for yourself to reach a larger goal and then focus a few hours every day on reaching those goals. If I had taken this sort of approach on playing my games, I would have not have created so many accounts out of frustration and I would have 100 platinum trophies right now. :D

Great job on some of those games. Sorry you didn't like Steins;Gate 0 that much, I'm not really a big fan of visual novels for the most part. (Though I have platinumed X-BLAZE LOST: Memories on a couple of occassions because the visual novel stuff doesn't really take off until you do a few easy dungeon crawls. The dungeon crawls were probably what attracted me to the game.) Also, facing that you had some problem with those solver programs just makes me avoid Energy Balance even more. Don't have time because I have both Ni no Kuni games to play! ;)

Thanks. Those are just enlarged versions of the trophy icons in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Squid Baron has always be my favorite villain in the series because he's so anti-climatic. :D

French is so pretty but I don't think I'll ever be able to talk gracefully enough for that :P

Yeah, I do that too! I often break a big task into smaller tasks that I spread throughout several days. Right now, for example, I divided the collectionables map for Submerged into 6 parts and then I plan on completing one section a day until it's finally fun.

I want to say I like visual novels, but I'm really picky about the ones I'll stick with. My biggest difficulty is that I'm a pretty fast reader, so having to wait for the text to pop up on my screen is super irritating as it drags out the story. I'm also not a big fan of dialogue driven stories, so that doesn't help either :P I played one XBlaze and was not a fan because of the 30 minute cut scene that started the game. 

Energy Balance would have been a lot funner if it was a logic based game instead of a majority luck based game. Yes, you can logic the puzzles out, but it's not a fun logic but rather a this-takes-20-minutes type of logic :P

I think I watched someone play one of the Shantae games on the switch, but I never looked into them. Are they any good? All I heard is that one is extremely hard.

22 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Ah! Overdrafting tokens I see. It was only a matter of time before that happened. It's alright though, I have also been guilty of going on shopping sprees when I spot a series of good deals ;)

Congrats on completing all those games. You have been playing Helldivers for a while now as I see that game pop frequently on your status updates.

You're almost there for your 100th Platinum. That's a pretty important and memorable milestone. Have you already thought about what game you will be Platinuming for that?

I can mostly read it and write it. I have no problems following a conversation as I also got my ears fine-tuned for most regional accents. Now, speaking it is a whole different story. I really have no one to practice here and I'm not fond of using voice chat either so my spoken English comes off as lackluster. I can speak it no problems should the need ever arise but my pronunciation and the speed at which I can structure sentences is definitely not the best.

Spanish is...rather complex, even for me. I cannot say I understand it fully either :shakefist: Too many words and rules and they get changed on a constant basis. Plus, writing accentuation is pretty much the bane of my existence. That's what I love about English, it goes straight to the point as far as rules go. Portuguese is, indeed, pretty similar to Spanish xD Let's say I know no Portuguese whatsoever but I can understand most of a conversation in that language. Italian is also somewhat similar, so that's another one in the bag. I only have the bare minimum knowledge of that language and I can understand a decent amount of it due to its similarities with the Spanish Language. 

Did you find having to learn a new alphabet for the Korean language to be kind of hard? I have always been interested in learning an Asian language, namely Japanese or Chinese, but having to learn a new set of letters is part of what holds me back ?

Question: How common are apple trees in your country? Is it true you can find that fruit pretty much everywhere over there for most of the year? I ask because, in my country at least, they are like the most expensive and rarest fruit ever lol

Lajunta! :ninja:

Luckily I've been finishing games rather quickly, so I should be in the green again soon. (And the new sales are bad, so no temptation there :P ) I anticipated this so I added an overdraft fee to my cost structure.

It's going to be Helldivers! I never planned milestones, but my 75th was Killing Floor 2 which I completed with my partner. Helldivers is the first game with a platinum my partner and I played together, so I decided that it should get the special 100th spot quite a bit ago. (Otherwise I was never going to get my 100th platinum since my second choice was Batman, but I can't finish those challenges for the life of me)

See, I always thought the "proper" way to learn a language is speak/hear and then written because that's how babies learn, but it's much easier going the other way around. (Then again, I'm a visual person, so maybe it's just me :P) My issue is that I hate memorizing things. As a child I memorized bible verses weekly for a church group and it got me into the bad habit of "memorizing" the verse and then forgetting it after I got my sticker, so now I'm constantly worried that I'll forget what I memorized.

The only way I can speak English is because I had no choice :P I read a lot of books as a child, which turned out to be very bad because, when grammar lessons started, I could often 'hear' the right answer without understanding why it was right, so my grammar skills are nonexistant. I wish English transferred to languages like Spanish does. I guess it does a bit, but not enough that I could follow a conversation.

Korean is actually the easiest alphabet to learn. There's not to many letters and most of them transfer to English sounds. There's also no rules on how they sound- the letter will always make the same sound. I started Googling the alphabet one morning during work and by lunch I could sound out all the signs on the buildings (although I had no idea what they meant :P) The hard part of Korean is the formalities since that's a huge part of the language and not something English speakers do. Funny enough, Korean is in the same category of the other Asian languages for difficulty to learn, so I'm guessing they must have a harder alphabet but an easier grammar structure. I personally liked the different characters because then I didn't have to keep telling my mind that an 'a' isn't an 'a' it's an 'ah'. 

Oh apple trees! We have four seasons where I am, so they are only common in the fall (autumn), but there are many apple orchards around. As a child there use to be a large one in my town and my school would take a field trip there and pick them. Some people also get individual trees in their yard. They are probably the most common fruit we grow in MInnesota (is pumpkin a fruit?). In America we even celebrate 'Johnny Appleseed' Day, who supposedly introduced the fruit to the country. 

Lajunta!

2 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Sorry to hear that happened. That's why communication in multiplayer is so key. Or is this your AI partners? In that case, another case for stupid AI. :P

Nope, they were real people. My partner and I were in party chat and the other two people were randoms that joined our game.

My partner was really liking the slow down strategem, which creates a big circle and slows down whatever is in it. He usually drops it on us because that way we can't get rushed on one side. However, my Helldivers tactic is usually to hide behind him, so that puts a damper on that :P The tesla tower also creates a circle and anything in that circle gets zapped. What happened is they both threw the strategems at the same time in my general direction. I started to run the other way, but then the slow down strategem activated and I was running in slow motion. Then the tesla tower landed and I was at the edge of the boundary when it zapped me. 

He wasn't allowed to bring the slow down strategem after that. Luckily I got the trophy without trying the next day. 

• Like 1

RetrospectivePlatinum Number 100

1Scb0370.png

Helldivers

Image result for dancing penguins gif

So I'm taking a week break from my scrum board to do my 7-day trial of Playstation Now (which I better not forget to unsubscribe from before they charge me :shakefist:) I finished a Telltale game and some Artifex point-and-click games and so I finally got to get my 100th platinum! 

I started Helldivers several years ago and I was awful at it. I played Dead Nation before, so I knew that twin stick shooters were not my best genre. Helldivers has a lot of good memories for me, though, since it was one of the first games my partner and I played together. (We use to run around the ship and play tag)

The game itself is super fun for it's genre. There's lots of fun "strategems" to play with and mess around with. There's friendly fire which I personally liked for when people were being a bit too slow. The maps change often and the objectives, although there's not many of them, they are randomized to the map so it always feels new. There's 10 different difficulties so even I could find one easy enough to play on :P The enemies are varied enough between the three planets and even between difficulties to make it feel like a new experience depending on what you feel like.

Now, I'm obviously not done with Helldivers for good since I still have about 16 hours of sample finding to go. :P 

I got my first PS3 almost exactly 6 years ago. (I actually don't know the exact date, but I do know it was the summer after I got my first job when I was 15) and 4 years ago I actually got it online for the first time. I've made a lot of friends through Playstation (and even met my partner) and it's been tons of fun :) I've completed 208 games since I started my trophy adventure.

I was going to insert 100 penguins, but I thought it would be more fitting to showcase all 100 platinums for this special occasion 

1Sf68d0e.png1S52ce30.png1S6ee2f0.png1S6cdec4.png1Sca06d9.png1S72d5c2.png1Sd8761b.png1Sac51cf.png1Se69123.png1S5e9a78.png1S0a8f1e.png1S84d55f.png1S03cf8c.png1Scc9431.png1Sddc142.png1S58a156.png1Scef731.png1S3e0740.png1S9f001d.png1S53c719.png1Sa2891b.png1Sb4aa06.png1Sd59432.png1S8f546b.png1S8f546b.png1S91c95a.png1S2db195.png1S42a07a.png1Se782a5.png1S785edd.png1Sf5412a.png1S271e24.png1S0baa81.png1S9b5244.png1S518cff.png1Sf35b43.png1S54b496.png1S54b496.png1S9945a1.png1Sf9dd86.png1S12f478.png1S523311.png1Sca8daf.png1Sdfd220.png1S4fe585.png1S7ec04f.png1Sbcebc2.png1Se248be.png1S9e21df.png1S460d89.png1Seea3e0.png1S740aa6.png1S9870c8.png1Se88ef1.png1Sfb011e.png1Sc693e4.png1Se1bfb8.png1Se4c7b5.png1Sde5b40.png1S880e7c.png1Sb4de63.png1S4cd91b.png1S4cd91b.png1S6a081a.png1Sb9cd53.png1Sed6bd2.png1S97b784.png1Sd7e138.png1S458fc4.png1S458fc4.png1S71f154.png1S35dcef.png1Sadab3e.png1Scc7f43.png1S3266e2.png1Sede020.png1S5a6448.png1S727859.png1S270c2f.png1S1d469c.png1S143bc9.png1S31d4ab.png1S2ad416.png1S2d393d.png1S19cfec.png1Sbb9dd8.png1S0638e2.png1S5645cc.png1S5a61ed.png1S61e03c.png1Sba9b6f.png1S695bb7.png1Sa9b2db.png1S118e48.png1S3a6b71.png1Sb9e3d0.png1S2b7488.png1Sccd8f0.png1Sf970b5.png1Scb0370.png

• Like 1

Great work Kittet3! Congrats on reaching your 100th Platinum Milestone! By the number of dancing penguins in your post, I can tell that you are very happy about it. :D

I found an image of Gunter dancing for you --->0a92faa8f79d9c3dc3b22af2170f8d04.gif

You finally got done with Helldivers. Probably the game I saw mentioned the most on your many posts ever since I started following your Scrum Board. Must feel great getting such a special game finally finished. I know I have myself some demons that are still haunting my past and that I am planning to get done before this year ends. Gran Turismo 5 is probably the biggest elephant in my backlog, so to speak. Hope I can get that one knocked out before December. I just need a couple more Plats before attempting gold on a number of events I have yet to master.

Anyways, enjoy your well-deserved rest testing out PlayStation Now. Tell us your impression about it once you finish making a test run on it and yeah, don't forget to unsubscribe before the cutoff date so you don't get charged lol.

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I was going to insert 100 penguins, but I thought it would be more fitting to showcase all 100 platinums for this special occasion

I was actually expecting you to go overkill with the one hundred penguins ha ha ha xD It's alright though, the 100 Platinum images was a much better idea ;)

On 15/8/2018 at 10:51 AM, Kittet3 said:

See, I always thought the "proper" way to learn a language is speak/hear and then written because that's how babies learn, but it's much easier going the other way around. (Then again, I'm a visual person, so maybe it's just me :P) My issue is that I hate memorizing things. As a child I memorized bible verses weekly for a church group and it got me into the bad habit of "memorizing" the verse and then forgetting it after I got my sticker, so now I'm constantly worried that I'll forget what I memorized.

The only way I can speak English is because I had no choice :P I read a lot of books as a child, which turned out to be very bad because, when grammar lessons started, I could often 'hear' the right answer without understanding why it was right, so my grammar skills are nonexistant. I wish English transferred to languages like Spanish does. I guess it does a bit, but not enough that I could follow a conversation.

Korean is actually the easiest alphabet to learn. There's not to many letters and most of them transfer to English sounds. There's also no rules on how they sound- the letter will always make the same sound. I started Googling the alphabet one morning during work and by lunch I could sound out all the signs on the buildings (although I had no idea what they meant :P) The hard part of Korean is the formalities since that's a huge part of the language and not something English speakers do. Funny enough, Korean is in the same category of the other Asian languages for difficulty to learn, so I'm guessing they must have a harder alphabet but an easier grammar structure. I personally liked the different characters because then I didn't have to keep telling my mind that an 'a' isn't an 'a' it's an 'ah'.

Oh, memorizing things is just terrible. I tried to study like that a number of times and more often than not I found myself forgetting about everything if I happened to forget a crucial part or sentence from whatever I had memorized by that point. :o

I think I learned English pretty much the same way but, instead of books, with video games. Back then, pretty much 99% of the games that made into my country were only in English. Some PC games started to come out in Spanish during the late 90s and early 2000s but console games were completely devoided of any other language than English. In a personal effort of trying to understand what was going on screen, I somehow managed to end up learning the language. Don't ask me how I did it because I have no idea, I think I just absorbed it or something. I was always a step ahead than most of my friends during school and well into college as far as English skills even though I never ever really learned why I was right. So, just like you, my grammar skills on it are kind of nonexistent too. I just go with what sounds good and a lot of gut feeling :D

So, learning a new alphabet is actually easy based on your experience. I guess I will have to give it a try at some point. Ah, the formalities. I also see those in Japanese and I guess they shouldn't be too hard to learn, right? I thought they are mostly there to address individuals in a correct way according to their status. We don't use them in Spanish either but I don't think they should be hard to learn.

On 15/8/2018 at 10:51 AM, Kittet3 said:

Oh apple trees! We have four seasons where I am, so they are only common in the fall (autumn), but there are many apple orchards around. As a child there use to be a large one in my town and my school would take a field trip there and pick them. Some people also get individual trees in their yard. They are probably the most common fruit we grow in MInnesota (is pumpkin a fruit?). In America we even celebrate 'Johnny Appleseed' Day, who supposedly introduced the fruit to the country. 

Lajunta!

Aye! Thanks for confirming that. I can see they are very common indeed. About the pumpkin... ehhhh... is a fruit, right? Because it has seeds inside of it. At least, that's the reason of why I think it is a fruit. Then again, I'm probably the least qualified individual to ask about fruits and vegetables ._.

Lajunta!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Retroactive

10S56a814.png

Here They Lie

I'm not going to lie, I didn't pay attention to the story of the game and what I did pay attention to was... disturbing? Like there are people in masks and I'm pretty sure those tree guys that roll around on the floor are going to haunt me for at least a month. I do have to confirm that this game is much scarier then Until Dawn and Claire just because of those glowing eyes one of them spots you... Happily, I did not play this in VR nor do I plan on ever doing so :P

I do think the game was okay, though. It was a really artistic type of game that you don't quite understand but yet you can appreciate it. Also, if anyone knows of a blog that actually explains what was going on, I would be happy to read it :) 

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Life Updates: Not much :dunno: Been getting prepped for my last year of school and been busy with jobs/internships/sneakily changing the thermostat when my roommates aren't looking. My roommate borrowed my pan without asking (after I barely met her) and I don't know where she stashed it. (The first time I found it in the refrigerator with food on it, but this time it just disappeared?) I'll update if I ever find it :hmm:

Gaming Updates: I've been spending an embarrassing amount of time on Fallout Shelter. I also started Blacklight Retribution and have been slowly grinding away to 50k points. (I even got second place in a match :) ) I don't think I'm going to quite him my 8k trophy goal, but I do plan on being close. I know I won't finish the games on my to-do list because I've been bouncing around with a lot of 100% games that don't exactly fit anywhere. Eh, next month is a new month :)

I spent my gaming token I got from finishing this game on PSPlus Destiny 2 and on the Rocket League free DLC pack :P I might never get out of the red.

On 8/18/2018 at 5:33 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Aye! Thanks for confirming that. I can see they are very common indeed. About the pumpkin... ehhhh... is a fruit, right? Because it has seeds inside of it. At least, that's the reason of why I think it is a fruit. Then again, I'm probably the least qualified individual to ask about fruits and vegetables ._.

Lajunta!

Google says a pumpkin is a fruit. Oh, Fun fact! In America we consider tomatoes vegetables because the tomato people wanted the lower vegetable tax instead of the higher fruit tax. It went all the way to our highest court before they decided that a tomato could be a vegetable. 

Lajunta

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a quick note since I got really behind in this thread due to school starting and everything. I went ahead and updated all my progress, however, I will not "catching up" by posting a monthly update or the three retros. I did some changes to my list. Most notably, I decided to have a monthly goal and to base my to-do list around achieving that goal. This month, my goal is 8,250 trophies and so my to-do list contains the exact amount of trophies divided up between games that I would need to achieve this goal.

I will be aiming for weekly Sunday updates moving forward.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Hai! Thanks for the update ^^ Be sure to keep your attention on your school assignments first before playing games ;) Good luck on your new goals. Noticed your main post looks pretty nifty with the way you have laid out things now.

Looking forward to reading more about you in your next update ^_^

On 29/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Kittet3 said:

Oh, Fun fact! In America we consider tomatoes vegetables because the tomato people wanted the lower vegetable tax instead of the higher fruit tax. It went all the way to our highest court before they decided that a tomato could be a vegetable. 

Lajunta

I actually thought this was a super interesting tidbit of information. Kind of curious of how people pressed for a court to rule out that a tomato could be considered as a vegetable in order to have lower taxes on it ?

Lajunta!

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1