Batman: Arkham Origins Information + Release Date

Chambers35

I think you're confusing the WiiU with the Wii. The WiiU is Nintendo's newest home console and is more powerful than the PS3 and 360 and if I recall correctly Batman performed pretty much identically on all platforms.

Parker

no i meant the Wii U, i know it's Nintendo's next gen / 8 generation console, 4A games also said there's no Wii U's version for metro last light due to the console slow CPU, still planning to release it on the Wii U's though, as for batman arkham city armored edition for the Wii U it's actually got some problems in the visuals, buildings actually takes long to fully get textured, low res shadows some details might never shows but still play as any version, some peoples even said that some area never fully load making batman fall from the background... i don't believe this though, whether if this is a lazy port or it's the CPU's doing, the original wii will never reach the graphical quality of the Wii U how can i mistaken the Wii U with the Wii?  

Edited by yellowwindow7

Nintendo should be thankful to get Batman:AO and not the crappy Aliens:CM on the WiiU

Woah A:CM is fine, I own it and the glitches are a hassle yes but too much hate towards it. As for Nintendo being lucky to get Batman, they finally getting grittier games so it appeals to more age groups and I say good for them. 

Batman: Arkham Origins is going to be a unique game.

Woah A:CM is fine, I own it and the glitches are a hassle yes but too much hate towards it. As for Nintendo being lucky to get Batman, they finally getting grittier games so it appeals to more age groups and I say good for them. 

Batman: Arkham Origins is going to be a unique game.

Everyone has an opinion :lol:

But yes,Nintendo is finally getting some more mature games for the WiiU.

Pretty much the same as they did with Arkham City Wii U version i guess...

What? A less than stellar version?

When it should have a been a great port, with the same graphics (Wii U can handle Ps3 graphics, to a certain extent but still. Come on, they need to do better.)

• 2 weeks later...

So, the game will have multiplayer, any thoughts?

Source

Batman: Arkham Origins, Warner Bros. Montreal's prequel to Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, will have multiplayer options, Kotaku reports.

According to the site's unnamed source, at least one multiplayer mode will allow players to control a member of Joker or Bane's gang while battling Batman and Robin. Those villains will also apparently be playable and customizable. The roster reportedly includes Killer Croc, Firefly, Black Mask, Deadshot and Deathstroke, who was featured on Game Informer's reveal cover.

Arkham Origins was announced earlier this month for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and Windows PC. The game will take place before Arkham City and Arkham Asylum and will star a "young, unrefined" Batman.

Batman: Arkham Origins is currently slated for launch Oct. 25.