Offline Trophies

About to fire this up but after spending ages in star wars lobbies on my last grind was hoping to get in some offline action and am hearing differing results about which trophies can be obtained offline. Does anyone know which ones can actually be earned against bots (and are 100% sure)? Would be nice if we could put a list together as it would be a good resource for future players too.

Steve

There are only 5 trophies that can be obtained in offline play against the bots. A PH.D in murder, which I wouldn't recommend doing offline as the bots can be extremely un co-operative while working toward that, as they'll usually either run right into you or lock themselves into a cabin, if you want to perform a certain kill they'll make your life as difficult as possible basically.

The 4 trophies for killing counselors can be earned offline too, but the only way to unlock them offline is to reach the kill number required to unlock it in that particular game, as every time an offline match ends, your kill count will reset back to what it was before the match started. For example if you want to get the 1313 kill trophy by only doing offline matches, you'll need 1305/1306 kills before entering the game otherwise you won't earn it. If you have say 218 kills and end the match with 8 kills your kill count will drop back down to 218. Constantly doing offline games to get kills won't work so don't waste your time. I'd really recommend just doing everything in private matches with a friend after you get bored of the game.

I know 100% as I got my platinum last week and I tested this out pretty carefully on 3 different accounts.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

There are only 5 trophies that can be obtained in offline play against the bots. A PH.D in murder, which I wouldn't recommend doing offline as the bots can be extremely un co-operative while working toward that, as they'll usually either run right into you or lock themselves into a cabin, if you want to perform a certain kill they'll make your life as difficult as possible basically.

The 4 trophies for killing counselors can be earned offline too, but the only way to unlock them offline is to reach the kill number required to unlock it in that particular game, as every time an offline match ends, your kill count will reset back to what it was before the match started. For example if you want to get the 1313 kill trophy by only doing offline matches, you'll need 1305/1306 kills before entering the game otherwise you won't earn it. If you have say 218 kills and end the match with 8 kills your kill count will drop back down to 218. Constantly doing offline games to get kills won't work so don't waste your time. I'd really recommend just doing everything in private matches with a friend after you get bored of the game.

I know 100% as I got my platinum last week and I tested this out pretty carefully on 3 different accounts.

Listen to this man he knows what he's talking about! ?

Good luck if you do go for the plat it's one long road ahead. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2018 at 4:16 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

Just to clarify, this CAN be platinumed 100% strictly in Private matches?

10 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

Just to clarify, this CAN be platinumed 100% strictly in Private matches?

Yes, all of it.

You'll need 7 people for the two trophies for killing 7 counselours / Tommy in a match & 4 people for killing Jason. Everything else can be done with 2.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Yes, all of it.

You'll need 7 people for the two trophies for killing 7 counselours / Tommy in a match & 4 people for killing Jason. Everything else can be done with 2.

Thanks for the info. I have had it download for the longest time but have yet to play. Dead by Daylight on the other hand is a personal favorite but never tried to really platinum it

5 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

Thanks for the info. I have had it download for the longest time but have yet to play. Dead by Daylight on the other hand is a personal favorite but never tried to really platinum it

Dead by daylight feels old compared to this game though