stevebirden

Offline Trophies

8 posts in this topic

About to fire this up but after spending ages in star wars lobbies on my last grind was hoping to get in some offline action and am hearing differing results about which trophies can be obtained offline. Does anyone know which ones can actually be earned against bots (and are 100% sure)? Would be nice if we could put a list together as it would be a good resource for future players too.

 

Steve

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are only 5 trophies that can be obtained in offline play against the bots. A PH.D in murder, which I wouldn't recommend doing offline as the bots can be extremely un co-operative while working toward that, as they'll usually either run right into you or lock themselves into a cabin, if you want to perform a certain kill they'll make your life as difficult as possible basically.

The 4 trophies for killing counselors can be earned offline too, but the only way to unlock them offline is to reach the kill number required to unlock it in that particular game, as every time an offline match ends, your kill count will reset back to what it was before the match started. For example if you want to get the 1313 kill trophy by only doing offline matches, you'll need 1305/1306 kills before entering the game otherwise you won't earn it. If you have say 218 kills and end the match with 8 kills your kill count will drop back down to 218. Constantly doing offline games to get kills won't work so don't waste your time. I'd really recommend just doing everything in private matches with a friend after you get bored of the game.

I know 100% as I got my platinum last week and I tested this out pretty carefully on 3 different accounts.

Edited by SlimSanta94
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

There are only 5 trophies that can be obtained in offline play against the bots. A PH.D in murder, which I wouldn't recommend doing offline as the bots can be extremely un co-operative while working toward that, as they'll usually either run right into you or lock themselves into a cabin, if you want to perform a certain kill they'll make your life as difficult as possible basically.

The 4 trophies for killing counselors can be earned offline too, but the only way to unlock them offline is to reach the kill number required to unlock it in that particular game, as every time an offline match ends, your kill count will reset back to what it was before the match started. For example if you want to get the 1313 kill trophy by only doing offline matches, you'll need 1305/1306 kills before entering the game otherwise you won't earn it. If you have say 218 kills and end the match with 8 kills your kill count will drop back down to 218. Constantly doing offline games to get kills won't work so don't waste your time. I'd really recommend just doing everything in private matches with a friend after you get bored of the game.

I know 100% as I got my platinum last week and I tested this out pretty carefully on 3 different accounts.

Listen to this man he knows what he's talking about! 👍

 

Good luck if you do go for the plat it's one long road ahead. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 4:16 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

There are only 5 trophies that can be obtained in offline play against the bots. A PH.D in murder, which I wouldn't recommend doing offline as the bots can be extremely un co-operative while working toward that, as they'll usually either run right into you or lock themselves into a cabin, if you want to perform a certain kill they'll make your life as difficult as possible basically.

The 4 trophies for killing counselors can be earned offline too, but the only way to unlock them offline is to reach the kill number required to unlock it in that particular game, as every time an offline match ends, your kill count will reset back to what it was before the match started. For example if you want to get the 1313 kill trophy by only doing offline matches, you'll need 1305/1306 kills before entering the game otherwise you won't earn it. If you have say 218 kills and end the match with 8 kills your kill count will drop back down to 218. Constantly doing offline games to get kills won't work so don't waste your time. I'd really recommend just doing everything in private matches with a friend after you get bored of the game.

I know 100% as I got my platinum last week and I tested this out pretty carefully on 3 different accounts.

Just to clarify, this CAN be platinumed 100% strictly in Private matches?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

Just to clarify, this CAN be platinumed 100% strictly in Private matches?

 

Yes, all of it.

 

You'll need 7 people for the two trophies for killing 7 counselours / Tommy in a match & 4 people for killing Jason. Everything else can be done with 2.

Edited by SlimSanta94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

 

Yes, all of it.

 

You'll need 7 people for the two trophies for killing 7 counselours / Tommy in a match & 4 people for killing Jason. Everything else can be done with 2.

Thanks for the info. I have had it download for the longest time but have yet to play. Dead by Daylight on the other hand is a personal favorite but never tried to really platinum it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

Thanks for the info. I have had it download for the longest time but have yet to play. Dead by Daylight on the other hand is a personal favorite but never tried to really platinum it

Dead by daylight feels old compared to this game though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Dead by daylight feels old compared to this game though

Idk I just love it and the suspense. I dont get that with F13. Plus there is a variety of trophies, and plenty of sweet DLC

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.