Resident Evil 0, who wants it?

HeartUnderBlade

I came across Resident Evil 0 for gamecube the other day, the box is a little deteriorated but its not too bad, it still have its manual and a memory card? at least that's what I think it is, (don't have a gamecube, never had) the two discs appear to be in good condition. Someone wanted it before but never gave me an address to ship it to, so.....

I don't know how many people have gamecube here, but I'll assume not too much,(instead of throwing it away or selling it for .25 cents I know someone here will appreciated more) so in order to do this fair and fast I will think of a number from 1-10 whoever guess it gets the game! 

I'll ship it as soon as possible...

Edited by entimecago

I already own the game so I don't want it, I was just going to say if you have a Wii then you should be able to play it that way as well.

Anyways congrats to the winner :D

Thanks. But I don't have a Wii either :( lol ,but yeah if someone doesn't have a gamecube but still have a Wii you can still play the game...

This is just another reason why PSNP is by far and away the best gaming website on the internet. Never have I encountered a group as nice and generous as my friends here. Sly, you've done a hell of a job with PSNP, Altered and Eburk, thanks for not being power hungry cocksuckers. You guys do a great job moderating and don't lock every thread where there is a disagreement, allowing us to express opinions. And obviously thank you entimecago for your generosity. 

I love this website.

Parker

• Like 4

:(

Of course Ive never won anything in my life, why start now. Congrats.

but you were close man...

here, I hope this helps ;) : 

“There is no failure except in no longer trying.”~Elbert Hubbard

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."~Thomas A. Edison

• Like 1