Tips for pro high score challenges?

Hey guys, i've been trying to Platinum this game for a month or so now and i've done pretty much every pro challenge except for the high scores on the majority of the levels. I've been trying to complete these for quite a while but I just can't seem to consistently get a score that's anywhere near what they ask of you.

Does anyone have any tips for how I can maximise my score? Like what tricks should I be doing the most? It's really frustrating me at this point because I don't know what i'm doing wrong.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Try to complete levels in one huge combo while doing grinds, manuals, revert manuals, grind switches, and tricks every chance you get. Especially different tricks and some of the more complicated ones will significantly boost your score. But don't stick with just the same 1-2 tricks, spice it up. An easy grind switch I did a lot was a grind on the back of the skateboard then switch to the front and also from front to back.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I didnt think about which tricks I would perform on the next grind or jump. I just made sure, that my combo lasts from start to finish. Get used to some tricks/grinds and try to perfect manuals and grind switchs. Revert manuals are not a must, but definitely can help. Also make sure that your last landing is "perfect" or your combo points will decrease drastically.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Try to complete levels in one huge combo while doing grinds, manuals, revert manuals, grind switches, and tricks every chance you get. Especially different tricks and some of the more complicated ones will significantly boost your score. But don't stick with just the same 1-2 tricks, spice it up. An easy grind switch I did a lot was a grind on the back of the skateboard then switch to the front and also from front to back.

5 hours ago, Mori said:

I didnt think about which tricks I would perform on the next grind or jump. I just made sure, that my combo lasts from start to finish. Get used to some tricks/grinds and try to perfect manuals and grind switchs. Revert manuals are not a must, but definitely can help. Also make sure that your last landing is "perfect" or your combo points will decrease drastically.

Thank you very much the tips guys, i've finally started making progress on it now :) I appreciate it! 

• Like 1

It's been a while since I've played this, but I remember doing a lot of spinning to get my combo multiplier higher.  Spin every chance you get when you're in the air, keep your combo going as long as you can and when you finally have to land it make sure it's perfect.

Edited to add:  A little more is coming back to me as I've been thinking about it.  Do as many manuals and revert manuals into tricks as you can while on the ground, spins in the air, grind switches when you can and keep your combo going as long as you can.  I don't really remember doing any of the more difficult tricks, except for the challenges that required me to.

Edited by dmland12
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, dmland12 said:

It's been a while since I've played this, but I remember doing a lot of spinning to get my combo multiplier higher.  Spin every chance you get when you're in the air, keep your combo going as long as you can and when you finally have to land it make sure it's perfect.

Edited to add:  A little more is coming back to me as I've been thinking about it.  Do as many manuals and revert manuals into tricks as you can while on the ground, spins in the air, grind switches when you can and keep your combo going as long as you can.  I don't really remember doing any of the more difficult tricks, except for the challenges that required me to.

Thanks for the tips mate i've been keeping everything you guys have said in mind. I've got one challenge on titan sky left to unlock Rad mode :)

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2