The chosen one trophy

Romel_xP

46 minutes ago, Romel_xP said:

now this will be a pain 1f613.png

Lol it also includes the bosses for every world. ? the levels are slightly different this time. I wouldn’t be worried about rescuing the 700 teensies though. That should be the least worry! No... gathering 1 million lums andgetting to awesomeness 11 will take months of daily challenges ?

1 hour ago, Hogie838 said:

Lol it also includes the bosses for every world. 1f604.png the levels are slightly different this time. I wouldn’t be worried about rescuing the 700 teensies though. That should be the least worry! No... gathering 1 million lums andgetting to awesomeness 11 will take months of daily challenges 1f602.png

yeah...I can see you're almost done with the game. Only 2 trophies left  ☺️
how difficult was it so far? I only started the game last night and of course keen to plat this tho the awesomenes trophy seems like a long one 

It's not difficult at all. And it doesn't take as long as you might think to rescue all teensies. You get 10 from most levels and 3 from the easy levels. And it is a lot of fun to play ? I currently have just over 500,000 lums and I need nearly 1500 points to reach awesomeness 11. It will take awhile but 10 minutes a day for the challenges and i'll keep chipping away at it. Make sure to start the challenges straight away, I think the first one unlocks at level 1.

I played this game with a friend a few months back, and we had a blast. Back to Origins is a lot quicker like MMDE said, as you only need to find 3 Teensies per level, from which one is obtained automatically upon completion of the stage.