My murderboard of awesomeness backloggery

malachi1987

im-namtab-albums-sugnatures-picture41542

Thanks to a good friend of mine of always coming thru with good banners

I been recently slowly attacking my backlog and been trying to think of a cool run way to keep me from destroying it.

I been toying with the idea for years and always ended up failing. Been seeing all these posts and how something like this has helped them so figured why not.

What I'll do is get a number generator online somewhere and have it randomly pick a few numbers from each of my spreadsheets. Few from my ps4, and ps3. Once I completed atleast story or plat it will get crossed off my list. 

Only way I can buy new games is if I complete enough games. It will be 1 point for every game not on my list and 3 points for it being on my list. I'll need 35 points to buy a new game.

I'm hoping by the occasional comment from y'all this will keep me motivated to knock it down.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ozNfNTfvwtHnUTZ_GSmO-S9ZixWUM9_Prr0ePqS1wvA/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'll also take requests from the masses for a game to be put up on there. 

PS4: 

1.wwe 2k16

2. Helldivers

3. Far cry primal

4. Batman arkham city

5. Deadpool

PS3:

1. Pac-man and ghostly adventures 

2. Velocity ultra 

3. Batman arkham asylum 

4. Infamous

5. God of war ascension

Current points :0

New games bought :0

Edited by malachi1987
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I really like your idea of earning points before you can purchase games! I wish you the best of luck!

You telling me just hoping to fix my issue with buying a ton every winter with the awesome deals i get. So atleast this way I can bank some points in for it

I myself am a person who is really indecisive when it comes to choosing the next game I want to play, so I really like your idea with the random number generator. Maybe I'll steal this idea and implement it in my own Backlog Reduction. :D 

I've seen the idea that you can only buy a new game once you have earned enough points around the forum a few times now and I personally don't have the restraint for that concept, but it's really interesting nonetheless and I wish you the best of luck with reducing your backlog. (:

13 minutes ago, Lojtana said:

I myself am a person who is really indecisive when it comes to choosing the next game I want to play, so I really like your idea with the random number generator. Maybe I'll steal this idea and implement it in my own Backlog Reduction. :D 

I've seen the idea that you can only buy a new game once you have earned enough points around the forum a few times now and I personally don't have the restraint for that concept, but it's really interesting nonetheless and I wish you the best of luck with reducing your backlog. (:

Thanks, I know I'll probably end up folding on points if a super sweet deal shows up on Amazon and best buy. But as you can see my backlog got way out of hand. Hoping this keeps it fun or atleast interesting 

• 3 weeks later...

Since I can't seem to focus on what's hand I'm going to start gearing up for my 10yr anniversary since I first started popping these bad boys. I'm going to atleast have 10 ready by then but going to try to do a rain day of all my coolest plat titles and pray I can do them all that day

Edited by malachi1987