Hidden Red Orbs & Items to farm on normal for dante must die

KamJaw98

In Devil May Cry 1 there are few hidden spots where red orbs spawn, if you want some extra orbs you devil may cry find this video helpful. Not only it shows where these spots are but also it shows some good usable items, that you could find helpful when attempting Dante Must Die Difficulty. The best way to beat DMD is to get that items, because you can have more than you can buy by getting them playing new game +... on normal thus making your dmd run very easy. Haven't seen other video like that on YouTube. What do you think about that?

Edited by Paleoastronautyk
  • Like 3

The video is fine, although you probably could have put in a note saying what Mission certain items are in since you do repeat some areas. And you also could have shown where to get the other Untouchables since there are five for each playthrough. Here's what I used to find them when I played the game on PS3.

http://devils-lair.org/dmc1items.php

• Like 1

i'll have to pick up and play someday, i kinda stopped because i wanted to play through easy one more time to gather up more loot for the hardest difficulty.

saved the list for later, that's useful.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i'll have to pick up and play someday, i kinda stopped because i wanted to play through easy one more time to gather up more loot for the hardest difficulty.

saved the list for later, that's useful.

You can't play through the hardest difficulty if you pick Easy. Once you pick Easy you're pretty much locked in on that save file.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Redgrave said:

The video is fine, although you probably could have put in a note saying what Mission certain items are in since you do repeat some areas. And you also could have shown where to get the other Untouchables since there are five for each playthrough. Here's what I used to find them when I played the game on PS3.

http://devils-lair.org/dmc1items.php

everything is in chronological order as you play the game, so one shouldn't have problems for finding all of those. I showed only that what I have found myself, and yeah, I probably should have do some more research for items. I will add info in description or just reupload video ;/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paleoastronautyk said:

everything is in chronological order as you play the game, so one shouldn't have problems for finding all of those. I showed only that what I have found myself, and yeah, I probably should have do some more research for items. I will add info in description or just reupload video ;/

It's a good start, but yes, knowing there are more items will certainly be more helpful and I'm sure people playing it would appreciate it if you at least showed the Untouchables since those are very helpful in DMD mode. Otherwise I'm pretty sure you did show where to get all the hidden orbs, which is great! Personally I would just do the video again though, since not everyone checks the description.

But no worries either way, you learned something new ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.05.2018 at 10:54 PM, Redgrave said:

It's a good start, but yes, knowing there are more items will certainly be more helpful and I'm sure people playing it would appreciate it if you at least showed the Untouchables since those are very helpful in DMD mode. Otherwise I'm pretty sure you did show where to get all the hidden orbs, which is great! Personally I would just do the video again though, since not everyone checks the description.

But no worries either way, you learned something new ;)

I finally reuploaded. Now it contains everything with one hidden red orbs location which isn't mentioned in the devil's lair 10:55 exactly. Don't know really how to trigger it, but I'm assuming it's because of passing broken bridge with devil trigger vortex. Also don't really know why, but in the devils lair there are shown two spots that you get orbs by destroying barrels. If there are shown destructable things or barrels which you get orbs off, then there is much more things like that, but it makes no sense, because it is not really hidden, getting orbs from destroying things is something you would do normally while just playing the game.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paleoastronautyk said:

I finally reuploaded. Now it contains everything with one hidden red orbs location which isn't mentioned in the devil's lair 10:55 exactly. Don't know really how to trigger it, but I'm assuming it's because of passing broken bridge with devil trigger vortex.

Nice! It should still certainly help people though. I'm not entirely sure of the area you mentioned since I don't remember the orbs there, but it looks like you got the ones that mattered.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...