School Girls' Manners trophy glitch?

eigen-space

I'm wondering if anyone else had "School Girls' Manners" pop at a strange point in the game.

Mine popped along with "The Glow in the Dark" after defeating Netzach for the first time at the save screen before the next free time. I wasn't reading/responding to any Table Messages; I also read while researching this that choosing certain things during your nighttime routine can also get the trophy to pop the next day, but I wasn't doing that either.
When I was able to check my Table Messages in the free time right after it popped, I had about 6-7 people I could respond to, so perhaps it could also pop when you trigger messages rather than actually having to respond to them?

Anyone else have this happen?

*edit*
Looking at some timestamps on the faster achiever's board, it does seem that several people had the same thing happen.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure it goes off the number of messages you have not whether you actually respond to them. I think the guide on this site makes the game sound a little more intimidating than it is. I have a feeling nothing is missable thru chapter 10. Anything not triggered could be done so then.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 22/05/2018 at 11:12 AM, AffectatiousDonk said:

I am pretty sure it goes off the number of messages you have not whether you actually respond to them. I think the guide on this site makes the game sound a little more intimidating than it is. I have a feeling nothing is missable thru chapter 10. Anything not triggered could be done so then.

tbf I do mention you can do everything in chapter 10 just before the point of no return

• Like 1

• 1 year later...