Help =/

itonaga21

I just won the trophy: Saved All (I saved all the characters). But I need to do the other A Better World do I have to start from Homeless to Black Sun without skipping any?

I can not stand these scenes anymore.

Is not there a way to put all the chapters in order to make it easier?

7 hours ago, itonaga21 said:

Does this make the trophy work?

I do believe it would still pop the trophy, as you are still saving everyone from homeless onward. However you need to decide what is less time consuming. 

In the order of the normal game, homeless is chapter 11 and the epilogue is chapter 25  (if you count the prologue and epilogue as separate chapters) 

In the chronological version, homeless is chapter 17 and the epilogue is chapter 26. 

So obviously, there are less chapters when doing it chronologically. However, chronologically, all the chapters between homeless and the epilogue are the really long ones. Whereas doing it normally, it is a mix of both long and short chapters, as some long chapters come before homeless. 

The only thing that stops me from suggesting playing through it chronolically is the fact that it may not pop the trophy (I don't believe it has been tested.) 

Edited by TerminatarMnA

After I beat the game once on the ps3 version I started again from homeless and was able to unlock the other trophies so it should work unless for some horrible reason this version doesn't let you. Also if I had to guess you have to do it from order or else it won't save properly.  

Edited by dragon11gggg

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Chronological mode, doesn't disable any of the trophies :).

This works but... If you played the game on normal mode, the chapter select works also in normal mode. So. If you want to play on chronological order, you have to start the game from the beginning. 

• Like 2