Videos & Time to Plat

breathofwater

Hello everyone, in the previous thread there were some questions about videos. I have updated my website (lillymogames.com)  with 3 videos showing off early levels of the game. There is a standard level, a water level and a minecart level. I have tried to add a variety of level types (also flying levels, reverse gravity levels, etc.) to keep a nice mix of game play going. The screens now are all of the final build of the game as well. I have now platinumed the game on the live trophy list with a time of 1 hour and 40 minutes. I was goofing around a little bit so shorter is possible! However I only died once, so don't expect to be quite as fast unless you are pretty good at 2d platformers.  If you want a link straight to the videos here is the youtube: link

I saw the other topic was closed. So I'll say again here if anyone has any questions about the game or the trophies let me know and I would be happy to answer.

edit/update: I managed to get a faster time (1 hr 27 mins)

Edited by breathofwater
faster time
  • Like 3

Congratulations! 100minutes is very impressive, i wont be going for any speedruns, im just taking my time with it, enjoying the nostalgic feeling its giving me, such a fun little game, it would be a perfect fit for the ps vita

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...