Survivors trophy

I am wondering if I have to do the entire game all over again as Connor died in Chapter 1 and the confession chapter. But he is brought back since he was rebooted both times will this kill the trophy or can I start on Chapter 32 as no one died till that chapter?

From what I’ve read all you need to do is keep everyone else alive.  Some recommend doing a perfect run but people are reporting that they’ve had Connor die in their play through but still got the trophy.

Do what you want though.  I’m doing this trophy in my current run and had Connor die in the opening chapter so I’ll know sooner or later.

18 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I had Conner die in the very first chapter and the survivor trophy still unlocked for me 

I had Conner die in the TV station and still got the Survivors trophy. I don't think any of Conner's deaths count until the final chapter.

3 hours ago, ThisAintRuff said:

I went the violent route on my first play though do I need to be on the peaceful side to get this trophy?

Yes because otherwise you'll lose people at the border crossing and the recycling centre bit.

You'll also need to save certain characters to help keep others alive.

• 3 weeks later...

I follow the pacifist playthrough in the game's guide section. I did exactly everything the guide sais, but somehow in "Last Chance, Connor", I don't have enough evidence so I'm being transported for a shutdown wich voids the trophy. I don't even get any choices, I'm just being transported without the ability to do or say anything. ?.

Guess the Survivors trophy will be a 3rd playthrough. ?

!SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler

Or can I shoot Chloe in "Meet Kamski" instead and ask about Jericho without voiding :gold: SURVIVORS?

Edited by Cellcrash1991
Added spoiler

9 minutes ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

!SPOILER ALERT!

Hide contents

Or can I shoot Chloe in "Meet Kamski" instead and ask about Jericho without voiding :gold: SURVIVORS?

Spoiler

No she has to stay alive.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Winkuru said:

No she doesn't. I had to to that and i still got the trophy.

Well I was going off personal experience and the trophy guide.

But cool, makes it easier for people if you don't have to worry about her.