Bloody Roots - Find the recollection of Paulus Aurelianus

Nightowljrm

Just so you guys know.... a guy posted a video BUT this method might NOT work for you. I opened it a few minutes after watching his video but it didn't open on the same plate for me. Powerpyx and I are having a theory which we are testing right now.

EDIT: What I can say for sure: A 6-Plate Movement is needed for it to open. Didn'T work with 5. It always opens for me with the same 6 moves, but not for a friend.

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon

If you look at the collectable the Usher gives you for completing his side quest there is a diagram of the pressure plate room with symbols representing plates. Then if you look through the rest of your collectables those written by the Usher have one of the symbols with between one and six dots. The dot number is the order you step on the plate. So all you have to do is step on the plates in the order the dots tell you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xImmolatedx said:

If you look at the collectable the Usher gives you for completing his side quest there is a diagram of the pressure plate room with symbols representing plates. Then if you look through the rest of your collectables those written by the Usher have one of the symbols with between one and six dots. The dot number is the order you step on the plate. So all you have to do is step on the plates in the order the dots tell you.

Thank you for sharing! Other than by embracing the usher, is there a way to miss this quest such as failing a hint?