fast xp method?

Vanilla

They did patched that, but it's still considered by many the best way to level up fast.

I did Pike's Basin over and over (I think it's the best one, perhaps others give more XP but this is faster and easier once you get used to the process) and went from 45 to 50 in no time. And without special Rockstar Games' events that multiply XP.

Doing it alone also helps, because if there's more people, they'll likely not press the button to repeat the hideout and you'll have to wait a while in order to do it (happened to me several times). Unless you go boosting with friends and agree to repeat it, of course.

Edited by Playsonic2

You can still grind hideouts. It's the amount of xp that was patched. You could always delete your game data and play LAN instead of online to get xp faster. You'll lose whatever progress you have that way and have to start over from scratch. I recommend waiting on a triple xp weekend and just avoid all that extra aggravation.

Everybody has their favorite hideout to grind. Pike's Basin takes about five minutes and iirc gives about 5k xp. I was able to do Tesoro Azul in less than a minute and get 1k xp. Pick a hideout you're comfortable with and can clear out fast.

As with most here, I did Pike's Basin repeatedly when there was a quadruple XP weekend (I think it was for the first anniversary of the game's release) and managed to level up to 5th legendary cos I wanted the Zonkey :yay:

I would recommend you do it in private on-line mode so you don't get interrupted by "idiots" :P

• 3 months later...