EAs cheesy tactics to keep people playn

These two trophies "choose your path" and "not all miss" are designed to be extremely hard for one reason.To keep people playing!Thats why post patch they are next to impossible.The unbalancing of teams in this game is horrendous.On one side you have all level 40 plus players with all max star cards and on the other side you have your noobs,how does anyone think this is an idea of fun!

I agree with you to some extent, when you reach ~lvl40 you should be getting better and start to be able to melt down entire teams of 4, consistently. Try and switch characters and really learn them to be good at most and make your playthrough a bit more interesting! :) the most fun i had (while still making a lot of points) was with boosk and solo (landing those detonites mid-air is sooo satisfying), maul was cool too. 

Edited by AlvarezPT

56 minutes ago, FRANTICWRATH said:

These two trophies "choose your path" and "not all miss" are designed to be extremely hard for one reason.To keep people playing!Thats why post patch they are next to impossible.The unbalancing of teams in this game is horrendous.On one side you have all level 40 plus players with all max star cards and on the other side you have your noobs,how does anyone think this is an idea of fun!

The same happens with lots of games that have a focus on mp. For example, Battlefield Hardline received DLC trophies that required 40,000 kills in total.

For 'not all miss' play the small maps of blast, might help.  The star card to extend time on a kill is worth it.  Grenade kills while the shotgun is out also count towards the 3 kills.  It's the grind to 50 that is killing me on this game. 

• Like 1

It’s a relatively small playerbase for the game already , most people playing are squading up, hence maxed out characters being together. I got them all done relatively easy, although I will admit with a fair amount of luck. As mentioned above the grind to 50 is the real ball ache. 

Edited by waterfields1

did you do it before the patch when assists counted.Because this is just outright retarded now.It seems like every team i go against is like you say all max rank all purp star cards,and the teams im on are all noobs either lone wolfing it orsitting in corners swinging at walls ect.The balance is non existant,and its really getting frustrating to the point where I think im done buying EAs games altogether.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:58 PM, FRANTICWRATH said:

Choose your path sounds extremely annoying, but Not all miss just seems like a matter of skill. I usually get 2 kills before my Vanguard (unupgraded) expires, so I can't imagine it's that difficult to line up three.

As for the balance... I'm pretty sure the game just puts you in teams randomly, like older multiplayer games used to. IE no matchmaking whatsoever. Which means that you're usually either losing hard, or winning hard.