are some trophies supposed to auto pop?

Gamer-Girl-Noire

If you import a save that has certain trophies already unlocked, then you can re-pop them on the other system e.g locations discovered, ranking up, unlocking 10 customisations etc. etc. :). You can auto-pop approx 1/3 of the trophies in both BL2 and TPS by getting the 100%, then importing them to the PS3 or PS4 (whichever one you haven't already played the game on) and partially redoing the requirements for them :).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

If you import a save that has certain trophies already unlocked, then you can re-pop them on the other system e.g locations discovered, ranking up, unlocking 10 customisations etc. etc. :). You can auto-pop approx 1/3 of the trophies in both BL2 and TPS by getting the 100%, then importing them to the PS3 or PS4 (whichever one you haven't already played the game on) and partially redoing the requirements for them :).

ah okay thank you i was worried if i accidentally found some exploit for trophies  

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

So if I import my level 50 Gaige from PS3 in the Handsome Collection I will unlock some trophies instantly, like visiting all locations and gaining level 10, 25, 50 but not the story trophies and some others. Won't it look like I cheated to obtain those trophies out of order? For example I will have the trophy for reaching level 50 before the one for picking up the first gun in the game... ?