Is it worth it

trophyhuntin749

It does have performance issues on the PS4, apparently it plays much better on PC if performance issues bother you a lot.

I did have two or three crashes, but mostly it was just frame rate drops when you blow up too many things in quick succession. But certainly nothing that makes it completely unplayable, or even close to being so.

I would personally highly recommend the game (and it's DLC if that's within your budget, but especially the Bavarium Sea Heist, the weapon and vehicle you get are so much fun!), I really enjoyed my time with it even thought it was always something I never even considered buying. I only played it because it was free on PSPlus a few months back, and I'm so glad I did! I've now pre-ordered JC4 since it was announced recently, and bought JC2 for the PS3, that's how much I enjoyed this one.

• Like 2

Just now, Kristycism said:

It does have performance issues on the PS4, apparently it plays much better on PC if performance issues bother you a lot.

I did have two or three crashes, but mostly it was just frame rate drops when you blow up too many things in quick succession. But certainly nothing that makes it completely unplayable, or even close to being so.

I would personally highly recommend the game (and it's DLC if that's within your budget, but especially the Bavarium Sea Heist, the weapon and vehicle you get are so much fun!), I really enjoyed my time with it even thought it was always something I never even considered buying. I only played it because it was free on PSPlus a few months back, and I'm so glad I did! I've now pre-ordered JC4 since it was announced recently, and bought JC2 for the PS3, that's how much I enjoyed this one.

Thanks for the reply ya I loved 2 still go back and play it all the time, alright cant beat 5 dollars I will get it

Played tons of hours and remember no performance issues. Great game and like a poster above me said the DLC is fun too. The XL edition which comes with the DLC is on sale as well for $11.24. 

Even with the bad frames at times its totally fking worth that 5$. I'd try to get the full XL version though. Totally fun blowing shit up with a Mech.

2 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Yeah, this game was free on PS+ back in August 2017.

Ya was not a plus member at the time

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Even with the bad frames at times its totally fking worth that 5$. I'd try to get the full XL version though. Totally fun blowing shit up with a Mech.

Ya due to money with rent coming up have to be very careful so 5$ is about all I can afford comfortably but I have played about a hour so far and I am insanely in love I have had a few frame drops but it doesn't ruin it at all for me so far